• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Black diamond black gloss wheels/tires for sale (General grabber tires)

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am getting new rims very soon and once they arrive these will be for sale $550 for the rims themselves and $525 for the tires. The tires have 200 miles on them since this was the first upgrade I did on day 3 of owning her. Local pick up is preferred but I can ship the rims at buyers expense since I will have 5 rim boxes from my new ones. OBO SW Florida

Ford Bronco Black diamond black gloss wheels/tires for sale (General grabber tires) 9C135E15-B611-4521-9A63-F8022FFB4260

Ford Bronco Black diamond black gloss wheels/tires for sale (General grabber tires) image
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zaysoul

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello..in what county do you live in ?

BearOnATrail

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny Baugher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX Eruption Green G6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are these still available? Can you confirm the tries size please?

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are these still available? Can you confirm the tries size please?
Still available. The general grabbers AT are 265/70/17 with 200 miles on them (5)
My new wheels come Tuesday and get out on Thursday so rims are available on Friday but tires are available now.

Sponsored

BearOnATrail

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny Baugher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX Eruption Green G6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you DM a price for the 5 wheels shipped to 44147? Sensors, Lugs, Center caps included?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still available. The general grabbers AT are 265/70/17 with 200 miles on them (5)
My new wheels come Tuesday and get out on Thursday so rims are available on Friday but tires are available now.
Thays pretty confusing. The tires in your pic are 315/70/17...?
A very different size tire.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thays pretty confusing. The tires in your pic are 315/70/17...?
A very different size tire.
The toyo open country’s aren’t what’s for sale, those are 2k worth of tires. What’s for sale is what came factory on the black diamond general grabbers which are shown in the second picture stacked on top of one another. If someone wants the Toyos with rims, that’s going to be more like $2600, not just over 1k

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The toyo open country’s aren’t what’s for sale, those are 2k worth of tires. What’s for sale is what came factory on the black diamond general grabbers which are shown in the second picture stacked on top of one another. If someone wants the Toyos with rims, that’s going to be more like $2600, not just over 1k
Gotcha. Yeah the add is definitely confusing.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotcha. Yeah the add is definitely confusing.
You’re right I should of explicitly said the toyos aren’t for sale, that was just the picture I took of the wheels. When I said the tires have 200 miles on them as that was the first thing I upgraded, and I just assumed everyone knows that toyos don’t come as a option with the bronco.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These will be available on the 18th now. Tires are ready now, wheels once my aftermarket’s get installed the 18th.
Sponsored