drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a tire deflator kit almost a month ago and still haven’t received a tracking number. been trying to get a hold of them for a while, but seems like a lost cause.. anyone ever ordered from em’ before?

😪
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you order direct or from their Amazon pages? They seem to have really good reviews on Amazon but their actual webpages are a few years out of date.

Ford Bronco Boulder Tools Boulder Tools

OP
OP
dametime

dametime

Black Diamond
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

oh shoot.. yah I ordered directly from the website. just saw their Instagram page & their last post was three years ago. I dont see any contact info on their amazon page tho

Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered them from Amazon and had them in less than a week. Can you send them a question about their product via Amazon?

Click the hyperlink of their name under the buy now button from one of their products (I checked from the tire deflate kit), then click Ask a Question. Follow the prompts. Maybe they'll be able to help.

OP
OP
dametime

dametime

Black Diamond
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered them from Amazon and had them in less than a week. Can you send them a question about their product via Amazon?

Click the hyperlink of their name under the buy now button from one of their products (I checked from the tire deflate kit), then click Ask a Question. Follow the prompts. Maybe they'll be able to help.
ohh I’ll give that a try, thanks!

OP
OP
dametime

dametime

Black Diamond
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

update: I was able to reach out to them through the 'ask a question' link & they'll be sending it over soon. appreciate your help!
Sponsored