• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Brand new 2022 Ford Bronco 2.7 V-6 lifted 4 door, $59k or BO

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sketchy.
Ford Bronco Brand new 2022 Ford Bronco 2.7 V-6 lifted 4 door, $59k or BO 40077BE0-C4D4-4783-B4D2-D035B965163D
good luck getting $20k over. Just so you know, some Bronco Raptors are selling for less markup than that.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thx. Not asking 20 over
Title notes $59k, you may want that to reflect actual asking price as most people won't scroll through thread to see current price. Once you get in the $45k range you may have more luck.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Title notes $59k, you may want that to reflect actual asking price as most people won't scroll through thread to see current price. Once you get in the $45k range you may have more luck.
Sold for 56 on eBay yesterday but buyer doesn’t respond. How do I edit title?

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My bronco looks better than almost any bronco out there I don’t care what trim why would you spend $70,000 for a wildtrack or badlands when mine looks way better and can be bought for way way less, my color is amazing my lift makes this thing looks amazing. This thing stands out in a crowd. It doesn’t blend in like the rest of the Broncos out there I’m going to be dropping the price $500 every day until the cells I need it gone my new Corvette is here. Don’t miss out. This is the best buy on the Internet.
LOL. With price protection and invoice pricing I'm in a Wildtrak with WAY more options than this thing and I'm at $61500. If you have HOSS 3.0 suspension, disconnecting sway bars, BAJA 4x4 mode, Tow package, leather, tube doors, wireless charging, B&O stereo, adaptive cruise control, or even a steering wheel that can heat up then maybe you have an argument. But hell, you even put WT wheels and tires to try and make it look more like something it's not, nor won't be unless you dump a ton more in it. But someone that is now trying to flip a 2nd bronco, for way more than it's worth, wouldn't understand any of that. A lift and WT wheels and tires, doesn't make it anywhere close to a WT. Best of luck though, hopefully you won't have to lose much.

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL. With price protection and invoice pricing I'm in a Wildtrak with WAY more options than this thing and I'm at $61500. If you have HOSS 3.0 suspension, disconnecting sway bars, BAJA 4x4 mode, Tow package, leather, tube doors, wireless charging, B&O stereo, adaptive cruise control, or even a steering wheel that can heat up then maybe you have an argument. But hell, you even put WT wheels and tires to try and make it look more like something it's not, nor won't be unless you dump a ton more in it. But someone that is now trying to flip a 2nd bronco, for way more than it's worth, wouldn't understand any of that. A lift and WT wheels and tires, doesn't make it anywhere close to a WT. Best of luck though, hopefully you won't have to lose much.
Nobody cares about that. 99% of people never go off road. Mine looks better than yours c

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🤡 LOL. It appears by the fact you can't sell a base for $50k might prove otherwise.

Believe it or not, some people actually care about more than the lift and tire size. You clearly don't. But you do you.

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤡 LOL. It appears by the fact you can't sell a base for $50k might prove otherwise.

Believe it or not, some people actually care about more than the lift and tire size. You clearly don't. But you do you.
Time will tell bushwacker

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine looks better than yours
It looks bone stock minus some features. Most Bronco owners started out with something that looked like yours. I dug around in my couch and only found $25K, it's yours if you want it.

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
New day. No new price. SOLD. $52500

$7k profit.

another successful flip.
All the naysayers are mad and they can’t believe it, I told you, I knew no one from this site was going to buy it, but I figured I’d listed here anyway, remember, always buy the base model, and then make it look like the upper trims, it’s not about what’s inside, nobody cares about the big screen. Nobody cares about vinyl seats, nobody cares about Remote Start, people want the look, and I gave them the look, it looks better than any stock bronco out there, you got to have the lift, the key is the lift, it makes it look so good, only $650 for that lift and it rides like a dream, I would highly recommend the rough country lift and only $1400 for a used set of Wildtrack wheels and tires off of craigslist , life is good, onto the next one, I had to move this because my new Corvette just arrived, which I will be flipping, once again, I got the base model, $69,000, I just checked with my local dealer who has the exact same car pretty much for sale, what do they want? They want 20 K over sticker lol, you know what that means? an easy $15k profit for me, my boy, the following cars will be arriving this year for flipping, let me know if you’re interested in any, there will be the Rivian RS1, next year will be the Tesla cyber truck, the hummer EV will be arriving later this year hopefully, a Ford maverick will be coming soon, a Chevy Silverado EV will be coming soon, a 2023 last call Hellcat, will be making lots of money this year. Thanks to all and have a good day.
Ford Bronco Brand new 2022 Ford Bronco 2.7 V-6 lifted 4 door, $59k or BO 1FFBFBB7-C198-42E8-9CAF-AAAB8404B957

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll give you $20K for it