Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there a way to replace just one of the front mounts on the roof rack? I snapped one of mine while installing a hoist for my RTT and rack in my garage and Ford parts diagrams only show it included as part of the side rail for +1,000?!! Would a Mabett or Broaddict one work as a possible solution? Any insights would be helpful.
Sponsored

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're referring to the crossbar. Yes it'll work, but it has a little bow to it. I've one in the front on my 4d.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you referring to the stud that’s part of a plate that’s got a few dinky plug welds attaching it to the frame right above the windshield? If so you’re gonna need a welder. Not to mention those are never going to take much weight.. seen quite a few snapped off

OP
OP
Inthemuk

Inthemuk

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To clarify, I’m referring to the plastic “foot” that bolts to the windshield header that is attached to the long bar that runs front to back.

KnightsFirst

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the same issue. Can't believe Ford doesn't sell this piece individually as it seems like a common break point. The cheapest option I've found is buying a 3rd party roof rack, and just taking the plastic mounting piece out. There seem to be some options less than $300, which is still crazy for a $5 plastic piece
Sponsored