First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To my early delivery folks....have you received your Ford pass points yet? I took delivery 1/26 and still waiting for the points.
I took delivery on Feb. 1 and the Ford Pass points showed up on Feb. 2. I used them on door sill protectors and a rear cargo mat.
Sponsored

mnhoops

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes - arrived same day as delivery. Immediately used all of them on Granger extended warranty
Is this the warranty the finance guy wanted to sell me at the Ford dealership? He overwhelmed me with info & I sorta freaked and said no to everything. I wonder about the wisdom of the extended warranty and rust protection in particular.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this the warranty the finance guy wanted to sell me at the Ford dealership? He overwhelmed me with info & I sorta freaked and said no to everything. I wonder about the wisdom of the extended warranty and rust protection in particular.
yes -the extended warranty is a personal decision based on how long you expect to keep the car, perception of Ford quality, your view on having more electronic stuff that may be expensive to fix, etc. if you search this site for Granger or Zac@granger (dealership in Iowa) they offer about the best deal on these plans that are the same Ford plan your selling dealer was trying to sell you. The granger website lets you price various coverage durations and levels...which you can do without the dealership finance guy trying to pressure you.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Take a peek under your brand new car. I was a bit surprised to see rust. Dealer says there shouldnā€™t be any rust, they are all coated or treated to prevent rust. He shrugged it off as nothing to be concerned about.

Iā€™ve been reading about rust coverter (spray paint), rust removers, and WD-40 spraying.
Iā€™m trying to convince myself itā€™s cosmetic.

My tear tag was 1/9 shipped 1/17 delivered on 2/17 with 20miles on the odometer.

I donā€™t know that Granger nor the Ford warrantys cover rust.

I am getting under carriage treatment next week. The guys in that shop said their treatment will seal up what they coat. Other parts they donā€™t cover can be hit with corrosion converter.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0175
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0176
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0178
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0179
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0180

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@mnhoops Check out our site www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and find a plan that works for you! We are offering the prices at our cost for the remaining of February. After that, it will be our usual $50 over our cost!

Sponsored

BDEG Kyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since getting Bronco have you done anything?
I have added rough county 3ā€ round drl lights, M&R light bar with white and DRL, grab handles, added wireless phone charger and IAG side steps. I have the full mats, soft top assist and some other small thing to be installed.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_8538
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_8577
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_8576

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have added rough county 3ā€ round drl lights, M&R light bar with white and DRL, grab handles, added wireless phone charger and IAG side steps. I have the full mats, soft top assist and some other small thing to be installed.
I am having the driver and passenger windows tinted and undercarriage treatment spray. I pick it up tomorrow!

Did anyone else take delivery?!!
This thread got real quiet. Letā€™s see some shiny new Broncos!

mnhoops

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am having the driver and passenger windows tinted and undercarriage treatment spray. I pick it up tomorrow!

Love that light bar!

I added a brush guard, 30" M&R LED light bar, rear seat vent deflectors & grab handles. Once the weather gets nicer I'm looking to add side decal stickers, a car cover (for when I have the top/doors off) and TAC Sidewinder running boards.

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 IMG_0208
I haven't done much yet Although I did get these cool pinch weld covers.
20240306_125502.jpg

Sponsored

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know we had a lot of manual transmissions our build week. How much are all of you loving it? It's the best manual I've ever driven.

jddunlaptx

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got mine picked up!

Would have posted sooner but the first 12 hours I had it some construction crew left a lake of white road paint in the street and I had the pleasure driving through it. šŸ˜…

Talk about kicking myself for telling the dealer no to their paint protection package before driving away.

First week of ownership spent scrubbing it out of every crevice.

Otherrrrr than that, love having it.

IMG_20240222_161044_536.jpg

20240223_152926.jpg

20240223_152922.jpg

20240223_152923.jpg

20240223_152913.jpg

20240223_152901.jpg

20240223_152857.jpg

20240223_152855.jpg

20240223_152849.jpg

20240226_180831.jpg

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we had a lot of manual transmissions our build week. How much are all of you loving it? It's the best manual I've ever driven.
Definitely enjoying the manual thus far. Easy to get a feel for. Really enjoy the combination of the 2.3 and the manual - gives the truck more personality. I like using the crawler gear on our steep driveway on snow/ice going downhill. First manual I've owned with the auto shutoff - easy to turn it off with the A button, but I don't mind it when I am # 3 or 4 in line at a stoplight and take it out if gear while waiting. It it is not quite as silky smooth as a Honda, but smoother than my recent VW manuals
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 fsk5gqX-0%21sizeoriginal

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely enjoying the manual thus far. Easy to get a feel for. Really enjoy the combination of the 2.3 and the manual - gives the truck more personality. I like using the crawler gear on our steep driveway on snow/ice going downhill. First manual I've owned with the auto shutoff - easy to turn it off with the A button, but I don't mind it when I am # 3 or 4 in line at a stoplight and take it out if gear while waiting. It it is not quite as silky smooth as a Honda, but smoother than my recent VW manuals
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 fsk5gqX-0%21sizeoriginal
Looks like you removed your trim badge. Are you planning to add the Bronco script or you going to leave it off? I've gone back and forth on whether to replace mine.
Sponsored