Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got my window sticker. For some reason it worked using this link (and adding the VIN) https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

It still does not work by clicking the link from the "My Orders" section of the Ford website.

143/677 - Blend date 1/11/24 - Rail transit

Btw, does anyone know if I can still undo any of the "dealer installed options?" I don't want the spare tire cover and I'm reconsidering the center console lock box.
I believe if this is your build week your order is already being built. You can sell the tire cover and enjoy the console lockbox. I think much of the vehicle is already done…the build week or blend day is some of the final stages. So no, making changes at this point are not going to happen. But either of those two things are not a major concern. You’re still getting a very customized vehicle.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

388/750….no popped mods yet. I’ll check again though.

So at MAP…what hours are they working? First shift (8hrs), second shift (8hrs)….I would think I am a second shift build.

Thank you UAW workers! Be safe! Concentrate. Build BRONCOS!

mnhoops

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe if this is your build week your order is already being built. You can sell the tire cover and enjoy the console lockbox. I think much of the vehicle is already done…the build week or blend day is some of the final stages. So no, making changes at this point are not going to happen. But either of those two things are not a major concern. You’re still getting a very customized vehicle.
Thanks for the reply u/HolidayDog
You're right. I'll chill out a bit. I live in the north & got a vehicle w/o all the warm & cozy bells & whistles akin to my fav vehicle ever, a 2007 Wrangler. It'll be great to be a little rugged again!

Sponsored

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s the difference between the BCE and PCM modules?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What’s the difference between the BCE and PCM modules?
PCM = Powertrain Control Module
BCE = Body Control Electronics
From Wikipedia:
“A power-train control module, abbreviated PCM, is an automotivecomponent, a control unit, used on motor vehicles. It is generally a combined controller consisting of the engine control unit (ECU) and the transmission control unit (TCU). On some cars, such as many Chryslers, there are multiple computers: the PCM, the TCU, and the Body Control Module (BCM), for a total of three separate computers.”

Last edited:

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PCM = Powertrain Control Module
BCE = Body Control Electronics
From Wikipedia:
“A power-train control module, abbreviated PCM, is an automotivecomponent, a control unit, used on motor vehicles. It is generally a combined controller consisting of the engine control unit (ECU) and the transmission control unit (TCU). On some cars, such as many Chryslers, there are multiple computers: the PCM, the TCU, and the Body Control Module (BCM), for a total of three separate computers.”
Thanks! I was trying to figure it out since there’s tons of BCE mods up but no PCM yet

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It sure seems like a lot of the orders for this build week are manual transmissions. I wonder if Ford grouped them that way. Thoughts?

Sponsored

BDEG Kyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my window sticker today. blend date 1/9/24 and 306/721. When I researched a few at my dealer it was about a month from the blend date to the date they put for sale with photos on the property.

OP
OP
IfIHMadeA2021Scout

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like they're listing the groupings by day. Our sticker became available today and has a Blend Date of January 10 and 10/670. Looks like it will go down the line early tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/8/2024 1704817549531

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

12 Jan blend date for me 38/700 super excited getting close 6G family.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12 Jan blend date for me 38/700 super excited getting close 6G family.
Cool. I'm 557/700 on 1/12. Just curious what your blend sequence number is, the big number beside the blend date. Looks like you will roll through early that day and me later in the day or 2nd shift. Anybody know how many vehicles go down the line and completed in a shift/day?
Sponsored