Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, TJ gone but not forgotten
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
20240425_140457.jpg
20240425_141249.jpg

Buckey came in yesterday and I finally got to meet and greet today. Still needs to be detailed and cleaned up from the factory. Plus I opted for ceramic. Monday is probably the day cause of my work schedule and waiting for the bank to sign off on their end. Hang in there for those who are still waiting.
Congrats! Been out and about in ours since noon. Going to post more pics up soon!!!! Had deleted my sappy post because I had that shred of a second doubt about trading in the TJ. Actually shed a tear today cleaning it out to trade it in and since noon itā€™s been nothing but šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored

B@ndit

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, TJ gone but not forgotten
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMG_1416.jpeg
IMG_1415.jpeg
IMG_1418.jpeg

Picked mine up today as well!
Love the steps, Iā€™m going to be reaping what I sowed. My wife said we need steps which we do but going think with the solid stock running boards instead of what Iā€™ve found aftermarket so far. Reason for solid, she canā€™t get heels stuck if she wears them. :crying: When discussing accessories and mods if Iā€™ve given any objection sheā€™s used my track car mods in my face. Oh the rabbit hole has begunā€¦ šŸ¤£

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the OEM hoop steps. Theyā€™re removable. Have them on oops, had them on my previous Badlands. The included rock rail is listed by Ford as not capable of supporting total vehicle weight. But they have worked great for our off roading around these parts. None of my previous vehicles had nerf bars or sliders that could support the whole weight of the truck so Iā€™m not really concerned. Rock rails or nerf bars or sliders are sacrificial in my experience.

The wife and I are ā€œgrown upā€ enough that the steps make a difference and easy access to the truck and the roof.

My wife has more than enough ā€œcreditsā€ to wave in my face for trading chits so I understand your bargaining position.

Last edited:

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok campers, I know Iā€™m an extra lucky one of our happy little band since I went through this last year and have been fortunate to have one since last July. And, I now have a new one!

Trust me when I tell you itā€™s worth the wait. My first order was 5 mos from order to delivery plus 2 months waiting for the order banks to reopen just to put in the order.

Iā€™ve now gone through this twice and loved both results and I can tell you itā€™s worth the wait.

Those of us still in a holding pattern, Iā€™m sorry. But, the good news is youā€™re still in progress and youā€™re further than you were 2 weeks ago. Itā€™ll happen. Hang in there.

As I said, itā€™s worth it.

m

Sponsored

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Matt. Everyone's looks great.

For me the part that irritates me is that it's built but hasn't left the factory and been sitting for 2 weeks. Very disappointed in Ford's logistics and shipping.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No movement for me yet. I did a chat yesterday and he said it was to be delivered between the 20th and 25th :oops: :oops:. I reminded him it was the 26th:facepalm:. That said, the dealer told me between the 25th and 30th so I am hoping he is right but if it didn't leave the plant yesterday, I doubt anything will happen until Monday unless they load and ship over the weekends. Does anyone know if they do any shipping on weekends?

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5, 2019 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heard from my dealer yesterday that they have no update. Expressed my frustration, not that he can do anything about it, but that if it didn't ship next week I will start looking at other options.