First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a WT with MIC Hard Top on 3/16/24 and I am totally surprised that I already have a VIN and a Production Week scheduled for 4/29!
I feel for you people that have had orders in the USOB limbo pool for months. Hopefully things are moving along better for everyone.
Anyone else get a 4/29 yet?

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/29/2024 Prod Week.JPG
Sponsored

Warhorn

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Had a Big Bend SAS on order since 8/17/23. Swapped order to an Everglades after test driving one a few weeks ago and the order got picked up two weeks later for the 4/29 build week. Pretty excited about finally getting it, and the Everglades was just a bit more for a ton more options so the value was better too!

Picture below of the model we test drove that convinced me to make the switch:

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/29/2024 everglades

triCkWhisper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco 2006 H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had an OBX ordered on 3/9 and it's scheduled for the 4/29 week. Dealer was saying 5/20 for a delivery date. Looking forward to it :)

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw in the 'build 4/8' thread that a lot of them are getting into production a week ahead of schedule. Hoping they keep this momentum moving and we can get ours going a week early too!

Sponsored

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw in the 'build 4/8' thread that a lot of them are getting into production a week ahead of schedule. Hoping they keep this momentum moving and we can get ours going a week early too!
I had a tpw of 4/1 and it started a week early but the blend date on the sticker said said 4/5 and as of 4/4 it's just in production.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Typically the tracker will update to "in production" a few days prior to your blend date. So it often/might update the week prior to your blend date. "In production" starts for your build and the blend date is the actual final assembly of your rig down the production line.
If your blend is towards the end of your build week you might not see in production till the first of your actual build week so don't despair.
As long as your build week doesn't change or worse, you get the dreaded Tuesday email update changing your build week, you should be good.

Hang in there, it's coming!

Last edited:

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's two threads with the same build date - so, I'll comment in both. Updated to in production as of today & window sticker says blend date of 4/30, 655/891. YES!

OP
OP
BroncoDave24

BroncoDave24

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'61 Falcon, '87 F150 XLT Lariat 5.0, '01 F350 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just moved to "In Production". Waiting on the Window Sticker.

Just got the sticker. Blend date 5/2 and rotation number is 0934 and the daily unit numbers are 20/995. I guess that should be an early Thursday morning build.
Sponsored

Last edited: