Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email and text. Scheduled for week of 4/29. Hope to see more join this thread today!

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / Mercedes E350 (2014)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah!!Me too! Just got the email.. ordered 12/26/23. OB 4-door / green / all options (including dual top) except Sasquatch. I had told myself this week that if I didnā€™t have a date scheduled by late April that I was going to pull the plug for Plan B. Glad I donā€™t have to do that!

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got the email today. Ordered 2/27, scheduled for week of 4/29. 2 door Badlands, 2.3, MT, High/Lux, towing, Eruption Green. Placed my order at a small town dealer so was a little concerned about allocation being a holdup. Glad I no longer need to worry!

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order details say Mid Package and LUX. Did I miss something? Or are they just saying Mid / Lux now since they combined High/Lux this year? Only item I see missing that I thought was part of Lux is the power driverā€™s seat. Is that no longer an option anymore? Mine says manual..

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order details say Mid Package and LUX. Did I miss something? Or are they just saying Mid / Lux now since they combined High/Lux this year? Only item I see missing that I thought was part of Lux is the power driverā€™s seat. Is that no longer an option anymore? Mine says manual..
The order info and ultimately your win sticker will list your option packages. If you have Lux it should list Mid and all the stuff in mid then the lux with the added "lux" items. You can think of it like you're getting both, all the basic + mid +lux.

At least that's how mine was listed.

dcmeadows

Black Diamond
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco BD MT 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2024 Bronco Black Diamond, 2DR, MT, Eruption Green, Modular Bumper, Brush Guard, floor liners.

Ordered 3/12, confirmation email same day.

Email confirming slated date of 4/29 received today, 3/21.

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only item I see missing that I thought was part of Lux is the power driverā€™s seat. Is that no longer an option anymore? Mine says manual..
Power seats are tied to the leather interior, not the Lux package. Theyā€™re also not available on 2-doors, even with leather.

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Power seats are tied to the leather interior, not the Lux package. Theyā€™re also not available on 2-doors, even with leather.
Ok thanks! So Iā€™m assuming not available on the Outer Banks model in general then, since the best you can get is leather-trimmed, correct?

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok thanks! So Iā€™m assuming not available on the Outer Banks model in general then, since the best you can get is leather-trimmed, correct?
If it has leather and four doors, it should have the power seats. Anything with two doors, cloth, or vinyl would not.

Sponsored

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first Thursday that I didnā€™t wake up at 6am to check my email and that is the day I get the golden build date, ordered Dec. OBX loaded w/sas. The reason I didnā€™t check my email is because i couldnā€™t wait anymore, bought one on Sat. What are the chances of that?!?

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello! First time posting here. I ordered my BD 4 door, 2.3L auto, Sas with hardtop from local dealer on 2/17/24 and got my 4/29 build week notification yesterday! So excited to join the community!

Warhorn

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Had a Big Bend SAS on order since 8/17/23. Swapped order to an Everglades after test driving one a few weeks ago and the order got picked up two weeks later for the 4/29 build week. Pretty excited about finally getting it, and the Everglades was just a bit more money for a ton more options so the value feels better overall.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜89 Camaro RS, ā€˜14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello all! I placed an order for my Outer Banks with hardtop and LUX package on 3/7 and got scheduled for 4/29! I'm so looking forward to having a car again. My Challenger has been in the shop for FIVE months and they can't figure out the problem. Cutting that car loose. Feels good going to the "other side" (as some people at the dealership have referred to it). ;)
Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 bronco screen shot

Last edited:

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1970 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the me the path to finally getting a Bronco hopefully soon has been long and frustrating at times. My story is similar to many other owners on this site as it all started in summer 2020 with the reservation system and when the order system opened up, I placed my first order in early 2021 for what was thought (told by the salesman) to be a late summer delivery. I was not interested in having the soft top (live in western Canada) so the salesman finally told me that if I had to have a hard top he wasn't even going to guess when I would see it. At some point in late 2022 I finally gave up and bought a Ford Ranger as my F150 lease was up.

Fast forward to Feb 2024 and I was at the same dealer looking at a replacement for the Ranger and my salesman asked if I was still thinking about getting a Bronco. I told if it is going to be fked up like the last time I was definitely not interested.

He asked me if I had ever looked at a 2 door as they just took delivery of a dealer order and they had a order that could still be changed. I had not seen one up close as you don't see them sitting on the lot around here. 30 minutes later I had an order for a EG 2 door Wildtrak with almost every option available at $5,600 off of MSRP ($88,000). I was extremely happy to finally get a VIN and a schedule week.

High/Lux Package (354A)
Trailer Tow Package
Wildtrakā„¢ Bodyside Graphic
Roof Rails with Crossbars Black
Tube Step ā€“ Powder Coated
Brush Guard
Engine Block Heater
Cargo Area Protector
Floor Liners ā€“ Front and Rear without Carpet Floor Mats
Storage Bag ā€“ Front Row Top Panels and Doors

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 bronco
Sponsored