First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/1 In Production, 6/19 “Built”. Then nothing. Today the dealership called and said my Bronco arrived 7/9. When I checked the tracker this morning, no change, now it shows prepared for delivery.

Too bad I bought another one off the lot three weeks ago. Someone else is going to get a very nice Eruption Green BL
Sponsored

NHBlackDiamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if this means your Bronco is on a truck or does this mean it’s sitting at the rail yard?
Currently, your vehicle has been received by a carrier at Ramp 8F, East Brookfield, MA.
I’m balancing timing for delivery with a private sale of the vehicle I’m replacing, the uncertainty is tough to navigate.

nwuj

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got my name on a dealer ordered 4 door, hardtop Bronco with a blend date of 5/30. They (dealer) said it's built but haven't heard anything about the shipping. Online tracker still says "in production."
Well, I received some good news today. The dealer-ordered Bronco (Black Diamond, 4 door w/ hard top, 2.7, mod bumper) that has my name on it has been released for shipping and has an ETA of tomorrow. Now it's a waiting game to see if it does get here, as I'm within 1.5 hours of MAP.

It's shown as built in the dealers system since I put the deposit down in early June.

nwuj

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I received some good news today. The dealer-ordered Bronco (Black Diamond, 4 door w/ hard top, 2.7, mod bumper) that has my name on it has been released for shipping and has an ETA of tomorrow. Now it's a waiting game to see if it does get here, as I'm within 1.5 hours of MAP.

It's shown as built in the dealers system since I put the deposit down in early June.
Picked up this afternoon!

814B9537-DD69-4C1B-870A-039D76ACBE2F.jpeg

Sponsored

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
51 days since mine was built.
Chat said it's 'In Transit' and gave an estimated delivery to dealer of August 30th so at least 3 months from built to arrival at dealership. That's if it doesn't get delayed again LOL.

DillLightful

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still stuck in purgatory
Ford Bronco 05/29/2023 Build Week Thread 1690946906319

DillLightful

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6/1 In Production, 6/19 “Built”. Then nothing. Today the dealership called and said my Bronco arrived 7/9. When I checked the tracker this morning, no change, now it shows prepared for delivery.

Too bad I bought another one off the lot three weeks ago. Someone else is going to get a very nice Eruption Green BL
Are you saying your bronco arrived at your dealer and the tracker still just said “built”?

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you saying your bronco arrived at your dealer and the tracker still just said “built”?
As soon as the truck arrived at the dealership the tracker skipped "shipped" and went straight to "Delivery"

DillLightful

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As soon as the truck arrived at the dealership the tracker skipped "shipped" and went straight to "Delivery"
I’m squirming for mine. Hoping for a similar story
Sponsored