Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Has everyone in this thread got their Bronco delivered yet or are some still waiting?
Ours is STILL on hold at factory. Talked to my dealer today and still no more news. But the dealer has a Raptor that was built first week of January and it is on hold also.
Nope, still waiting.

There are multiple 2024 Broncos on the local area lots that had blend dates a week or two after mine. So, I’m starting to get a bit ticked off.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Glade Runner

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So, not only does my dealer have three Everglades (at their other locations) on their lots with blend dates two or more weeks after mine, but another dealer got in a Wildtrack that shows as being on the lot today that had a blend date of March 6!

On the lot 4 days after the window sticker blend date (maybe it got built earlier) while mine, as of Friday afternoon, is still sitting at ramp 4G. 🤬

Unfortunately neither of the EG Everglades have the dual tops or tow package like I ordered.

OP
OP
Glade Runner

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well, my tracker updated within the last hour to “order confirmed”

IMG_1007.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glade Runner

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well I picked up the Everglades this afternoon.

For those with Everglades, are the headrests adjustable?

I thought they were supposed to be, but I tried pulling forward and got no movement.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well I picked up the Everglades this afternoon.

For those with Everglades, are the headrests adjustable?

I thought they were supposed to be, but I tried pulling forward and got no movement.
The headrest are not adjustable on the 24 Everglades.

OP
OP
Glade Runner

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The headrest are not adjustable on the 24 Everglades. I’m confident you will still absolutely love it.
Thanks, I guess I’ll stop yanking. 🤣

I think they are ok, but one seemed to be a different angle than the other. Could just have been an optical illusion due to the seats being at different angles.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks, I guess I’ll stop yanking. 🤣

I think they are ok, but one seemed to be a different angle than the other. Could just have been an optical illusion due to the seats being at different angles.
I was hoping as well that they were. I have weird thing where I need the passenger seat to match mine exactly for uniformity lol.

anandks

Heritage
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco Heritage 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i have a Red - Heritage - 4 Dr, 6 Cyl with Roofrack ordered. the blend date is Feb 07th, i see the tear sheet, i also see all the "modules" are active. this means the car is manufactured. i called the Ford Marketing line, they confirmed. but dont know what is happening with the car - is it in HOld, is it QA issues, is it recall of the rear window? is it a short-age of the roof racks?, or is it just waiting for it to be transported. dealer has no info.. it is now more than 40 days.. but no-signs of movement.. the entire saturday was wasted by calling around dealers to see if something is on the lot. these dealers put all the custom orders as if they are available so we call and they just offer "other options and sales tricks".. any healing advise for me.. (other than having more patiences..about to break down.hahah)

Sponsored

Pc Chef

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
i have a Red - Heritage - 4 Dr, 6 Cyl with Roofrack ordered. the blend date is Feb 07th, i see the tear sheet, i also see all the "modules" are active. this means the car is manufactured. i called the Ford Marketing line, they confirmed. but dont know what is happening with the car - is it in HOld, is it QA issues, is it recall of the rear window? is it a short-age of the roof racks?, or is it just waiting for it to be transported. dealer has no info.. it is now more than 40 days.. but no-signs of movement.. the entire saturday was wasted by calling around dealers to see if something is on the lot. these dealers put all the custom orders as if they are available so we call and they just offer "other options and sales tricks".. any healing advise for me.. (other than having more patiences..about to break down.hahah)
I'd check out the forum below. A bunch of us are in the same boat.
I have a 4DR Heritage Manual just waiting to be shipped too.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/production-stuck-check-in-mod-top-issue.88843/

anandks

Heritage
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco Heritage 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Arrived on March 28th to the dealership..

Pc Chef

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone else left from this group still waiting? Unfortunately, Mine is still In-Production.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 2/05/2024 SadSeaGIF
Sponsored