First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was built on 5/31, and "shipped" two days later. Original delivery window was 7/7-7/13. That got bumped twice! I chatted with ford today, and they told me it's at Alliance on ramp Tb. Same thing my dealer told me on 7/12...but 10 days later, still no delivery.
I'm now in the "3 bump club". My original delivery date has been bumped a third time to 7/24-7/30. I'm not sure why they keep setting themselves up for failure at this point. And the delivery dates mean nothing if you keep missing it...you may as well set it out far enough to where you might actually hit it.

Ford hasn't been able to confirm that my Bronco has even moved since from Illinois since early June. My dealer rep says that it's been taking an average of six weeks for cars to arrive at the dealership once they're "Built" (I'm in CA). I'm at the 7.5-week mark.

Congrats to those of you who got them this past week! I hope to join you soon...
Sponsored

CoachG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSasq Bronco; 2021 Jeep 80th Annv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm now in the "3 bump club". My original delivery date has been bumped a third time to 7/24-7/30. I'm not sure why they keep setting themselves up for failure at this point. And the delivery dates mean nothing if you keep missing it...you may as well set it out far enough to where you might actually hit it.

Ford hasn't been able to confirm that my Bronco has even moved since from Illinois since early June. My dealer rep says that it's been taking an average of six weeks for cars to arrive at the dealership once they're "Built" (I'm in CA). I'm at the 7.5-week mark.

Congrats to those of you who got them this past week! I hope to join you soon...
Well, it looks like I'm also in the 3 Bump Club as of today! :poop:

VE7 NGC

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer informed me today that mine has finally made it on a rail car. The tracker has shown "shipped" since 06/16 haha

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, it looks like I'm also in the 3 Bump Club as of today! :poop:
Sending positive vibes your way...
Shortly after making that last post this morning, my dealer rep called me and told me that mine came in (y) The reverse jinx worked!

The 3rd bump's a charm I guess. ;)

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sending positive vibes your way...
Shortly after making that last post this morning, my dealer rep called me and told me that mine came in (y) The reverse jinx worked!

The 3rd bump's a charm I guess. ;)
Same thing happened to me! Best of luck to all of the 3 bump club!

Sponsored

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up yesterday evening. Pretty sweet...but really haven't had time to check it out yet

I did have to educate general sales manager about the price protection as he could only "find" the $825 price protection in the system ($575 modular bumper & $250 - 2022 model base price increase) and NOT the remaining $1,750 (22..5 model base price increase) for a total of $2,575...Checking that FAQ saved me $1,750 in the finance room!!!

I highly recommend bringing a printed copy with ford.com website reference on it to show in the event there are issues. Other than that a pretty smooth process and Carvana is giving me an absurd amout of money for my 2014 Malibu!!! So i'm pleased.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...servation or an Order Prior to March 19, 2021

Bronco.jpg

MrMollusk

Black Diamond
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We finally picked it up last Thursday! So happy to put this all behind us and move on with the camping and living. Here it is rolling off the line. Its nice to see it in the driveway!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group iBronc

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our Bronco is going to Scottsdale also, to Chapman Ford! Your rail car number is different but maybe it ends up being in the same train because CSX tells me that it arrived at Winslow, AZ July 2nd at 5pm, which is close to the location you get. Hopefully they come soon, it's been so frustrating lately
Mine is AutoNation Ford Scottsdale! The tracking said it was in NM at about 2:30pm, so that makes sense, but I wonder why if they're on the same train that we have different locations. I was told by my salesman that my delivery is pushed another week, so who knows. I'm super frustrated as well.

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is AutoNation Ford Scottsdale! The tracking said it was in NM at about 2:30pm, so that makes sense, but I wonder why if they're on the same train that we have different locations. I was told by my salesman that my delivery is pushed another week, so who knows. I'm super frustrated as well.
What is the delivery date for you now? It's the third time they delay it for us (joining 3rd bump club) and saying by July 30th now...

Sponsored

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the delivery date for you now? It's the third time they delay it for us (joining 3rd bump club) and saying by July 30th now...
Mine was saying July 30th too until yesterday, I got pushed to 8/5 now so I think I'm in the 4th bump club?! Not a club I want to be in! I started at 7/8 and got pushed to 7/16, 7/24, 7/30 and now 8/5.

Has your dealer been helpful at all? Mine sent me a screenshot of their tracking that said it's last updated status was June 24th in Illinois, but outside of that he has no info. I used Ford chat to get the rail car which told me it's in the state at least, but that's as far as I've gotten!

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update! One month and 5 days after showing Shipped, the Tracker finally showed Delivered and the dealer confirmed this morning. They said it arrived late yesterday!! Now to get it inspected and transported from Texas to Indiana...which equates to more waiting.

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was saying July 30th too until yesterday, I got pushed to 8/5 now so I think I'm in the 4th bump club?! Not a club I want to be in! I started at 7/8 and got pushed to 7/16, 7/24, 7/30 and now 8/5.

Has your dealer been helpful at all? Mine sent me a screenshot of their tracking that said it's last updated status was June 24th in Illinois, but outside of that he has no info. I used Ford chat to get the rail car which told me it's in the state at least, but that's as far as I've gotten!

Right after writing here yesterday we received an email that estimated delivery is now July 30th - August 5th like you... I am pretty sure our cars are stuck in the same train.

My dealer hasn't been much helpful, they just shared the railcar number after the chat gave it to us and nothing else... they mentioned we can send a request to track it but this takes weeks to get an answer, so not really worth it. But yes last update that Ford chat and the dealer gives us is in Blue Island, IL around June too. I am shocked of how in 2022 Ford is using a tracking system from the 80s probably.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the third bump for 8/5. What’s another week, right? ☺
That was my good luck, right after I got that third bump I got the call two days later saying it was there...Good luck!!!
Sponsored