First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My tracker still shows in production and Ford chat confirmed this. My dealer contacted me on Saturday saying that they show an ETA of 07/24 which doesn't seem possible because the Bronco needs to be shipped to Southern California.

Ford Bronco 🐎 6/30/2023 Build Week Group πŸ”œ 1689613411766
Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker was flipped back to "Order Confirmed" status today so I'm guessing it'll indicate it's shipped tomorrow. Since I'm so impatient, I reached out to Ford chat and they were able to confirm it's shipped and they gave me a CSX railcar number. I programmed the CSX tracking support line into my speed dial along with the sequence of keypad prompts to get a report on its location, so now instead of refreshing the tracker 5x a day, I can just hit a button on my phone and it'll tell me.

Just tried it... it's in Wayne, MI (where the Ford plant is) πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

OP
OP
RockyGSD

RockyGSD

Wildtrak
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did yo
Tracker was flipped back to "Order Confirmed" status today so I'm guessing it'll indicate it's shipped tomorrow. Since I'm so impatient, I reached out to Ford chat and they were able to confirm it's shipped and they gave me a CSX railcar number. I programmed the CSX tracking support line into my speed dial along with the sequence of keypad prompts to get a report on its location, so now instead of refreshing the tracker 5x a day, I can just hit a button on my phone and it'll tell me.

Just tried it... it's in Wayne, MI (where the Ford plant is) πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

My dealer called and said it was loaded on a train this morning and will be in St. Louis ready for pickup next week!

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a text saying mine arrived today and will be ready this afternoon!

I just checked and the tracker still shows Shipped, and the As-Built still doesn't show a PCM Module.

Sponsored

HBbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got a text saying mine arrived today and will be ready this afternoon!

I just checked and the tracker still shows Shipped, and the As-Built still doesn't show a PCM Module.
Did you tracker ever show built or shipped before? Mine is still stuck in production since 6/30.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you tracker ever show built or shipped before? Mine is still stuck in production since 6/30.
Have you reached out to Ford chat? They usually can provide more info than what the tracker says.

Aeternal24

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is where mine's been stuck at as well.

Allegedly set to be delivered by 7/31 according to Ford chat, but don't see how that's possible if it hasn't shipped yet. When I called, they said the same, but then backtracked and said it's set to ship on 7/31.

Order 336/594.

Have a tear tag and BCE Modules, but no PCM modules loaded.

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, showed built for about 2 days then went to Shipped with an estimated delivery of 8/2-8/17. Showed up this morning and I picked it up this afternoon.

HBbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you reached out to Ford chat? They usually can provide more info than what the tracker says.
Ford chat was no help. I called the Ford marketing number and they said that it had not shipped yet. No updated ETA either.

Sponsored

dvogel

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little late in posting this, but picked up my Bronco on Saturday. Ordered this on 3/27/23. The dealer is not too far from the Richmond Auto yard, so it was a quick delivery. The sales manager at the dealership also mentioned that I had a special offer from Ford, so it took off $2395 from MSRP, which was a nice touch.

Already started adding stuff:cool:. Photo shows the Rokblox XLs on the truck, which are a necessity given the crappy roads here in the Bay Area.

Hope the rest of you get your trucks soon.

Ford Bronco 🐎 6/30/2023 Build Week Group πŸ”œ 20230731_120056

Aeternal24

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else stuck in "In Production" hell?

Apparently it's been built since 6/30 but waiting on some unknown before it'll be shipped out

Ron72

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon: 1977 Camaro; 2018 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend date of 6/26. Wildtrak lux, hardtop and tow package still stuck in production. Any ideas beside current strike as to what it’s waiting on
Sponsored