First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No!!! I chatted and they said me there are no delays. What’s holding up your bronco?
Ford is not going to tell you, me, or anyone else the reason it's delayed.

This has been going on since 2020. Some get there Bronco on time, some wait weeks or months.

My Bronco is still in production this morning. I've been waiting 2 years, so what's another month.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, Fiat, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
trying to be patient

hurry up.PNG

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The other day while I was excited that my Bronco would be here soon (ha ha, sob sob) I added it to my existing Ford Pass account. Of course, since it’s not quite mine yet it showed a message that basically said unable to activate. Tonight I was checking on something for our F250 and saw this for my Bronco. Gives me hope! I’m too scared to click on “Activate Vehicle” LOL

Edit: I clicked on it and got the message that I am unable to connect at this time Try again when you have taken delivery of your vehicle It was still nice to see the app update
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4130

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just finished chatting with Ford, my bronco is built!! It did not update on the tracker yet. Hope they can get it to NY like yesterday.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finished chatting with Ford, my bronco is built!! It did not update on the tracker yet. Hope they can get it to NY like yesterday.
OMG! I am so excited for you! Post pics when you get it. Are you gonna use the OCD checklist?

Derekm26

Heritage
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra Prerunner, 2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pretty excited that my HE is on the way. It's currently in transit or a railcar. I don't want to complain because it's on the way but I am a little bummed because I will have to wait to take delivery. I will be out of the country until the end of the month but my dealer is excited because they will get to display the only HE to come through there for a few weeks while it waits for me. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them.

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OMG! I am so excited for you! Post pics when you get it. Are you gonna use the OCD checklist?
I will post pics as soon as it happens, I think I will work off the checklist, it has some great suggestions.

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pretty excited that my HE is on the way. It's currently in transit or a railcar. I don't want to complain because it's on the way but I am a little bummed because I will have to wait to take delivery. I will be out of the country until the end of the month but my dealer is excited because they will get to display the only HE to come through there for a few weeks while it waits for me. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them.
It will be worth the wait, hope you are going out of the country for pleasure and you enjoy, just think when you come home you have something to look forward to.

Sponsored

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will post pics as soon as it happens, I think I will work off the checklist, it has some great suggestions.
Same regarding OCD list. I will use it to look over things myself. I modified it a bit and may still give a copy to my dealer.
Have you gotten shipping info yet?

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same regarding OCD list. I will use it to look over things myself. I modified it a bit and may still give a copy to my dealer.
Have you gotten shipping info yet?
No and it still shows in production in the tracker even though the chat told me it’s built. I don’t get emails directly from ford either. I addressed it they said speak to the dealer. I spoke to the dealer still no emails. Maybe cause the status didn’t change.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check out the thread “Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?” Looks like there has been a shortage of squared fender flares and MIC top window separation causing lots of delays

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Check out the thread “Production Stuck Check-In - Mod top issue?” Looks like there has been a shortage of squared fender flares and MIC top window separation causing lots of delays
Will do ugh so close.

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Will do ugh so close.
I just checked it out this really sucks. I was so looking forward to getting it by this month.
Sponsored