First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My car showed up at the dealership today. Everything moved way too quickly.
  • Scheduled Week O f06/20/2023
  • In Production 06/21/2023
  • Built 06/21/2023
  • Shipped 06/22/2023
  • Final Preparation 07/03/2023

Ford Bronco 6/26/2023 (or 6/27/2023) Build Week IMG_4227

Picking it up tomorrow if everything goes as it should...

Strigol

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the supply chain issue email this morning, so looks like i'm in limbo for a while

Big Bend mid with tow & tubesteps

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my new 2-door big bend got built 6/29, delivered to the dealer this week. I was going to pass on the order (I really wanted another base), surprisingly the dealer told me that FORD has a rebate (?) for my wait (??) which is even more puzzling since I just ordered end of March'23, which is about 5% off sticker, so I guess I am taking delivery after all! 2-door, auto, V6, roof rack.
Ask your dealers about such rebate, not sure if it's 2-door big bend specific only, GOOD LUCK!

Sponsored

briwat77

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's very interesting. Any more details or explanation from dealer on the rebate? I'm still waiting on delivery but I have similar order timeline.

PescadorPirate

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built 6/28. Ford tracking was not updated with shipping info but I spoke with Ford chat and they gave me the rail number with CSX. Badlands was In Baltimore 7/7 and scheduled to be in Twin Oaks Pa by 7/11. Hopefully only a week away as my dealer is only about and hour and half away.

macmc138

Wildtrak
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CSX says mine was “placed at industry” in Birmingham yesterday at around 10am. Hopefully it will get unloaded and transported down I-65 to Mobile in the next couple of days.

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's very interesting. Any more details or explanation from dealer on the rebate? I'm still waiting on delivery but I have similar order timeline.
Nope, I did not want to ask many questions about the rebate in case it's an error! :LOL:

levisg

Outer Banks
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Continental, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Tracker just updated.....It was built 6/29, originally showed final delivery date of 7/26-08/03. It updated last week to delivery date of 7/21-7/29. It just updated to delivery date of 7/7-7/20. Looks like it will be at the dealer sooner than I was anticipating. I had lost my excitement for it while waiting the 2 years on it and was completely happy with my current vehicle. However, now the build week anticipation, and the tracking anticipation has me all excited again.

Sponsored

briwat77

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have railcar info for Norfolk Southern Corp. for 10 days now. When I call number, still no information. Anyone else have any luck getting information from Norfolk Southern?

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's a legit rebate, they showed my the form with a rebate today while taking delivery. Rebate number was #38XXXX if I recall correctly. again, might just be a 2-door big bend since they are over priced! :LOL:

levisg

Outer Banks
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine arrived at the dealership last night! 🎉🎉🎉. I go this afternoon to take delivery.

macmc138

Wildtrak
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived at the dealership last night! 🎉🎉🎉. I go this afternoon to take delivery.
That’s awesome! We are going on a week of mine sitting in a lot 4 hours away and awaiting transport. My dealer is on the service road of the interstate and not in the middle of nowhere so I’m kind of surprised it is taking this long.

levisg

Outer Banks
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s awesome! We are going on a week of mine sitting in a lot 4 hours away and awaiting transport. My dealer is on the service road of the interstate and not in the middle of nowhere so I’m kind of surprised it is taking this long.
OMG…I am so sorry! That really sucks. Mine actually showed up several days ahead of when they were expecting it. I had given up on mine ever being built, but it is worth the 600+ days of waiting. Fingers crossed you get a call very soon.
Sponsored