First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy with my rig so far. Something I didn't catch on the lot because it was really hot out is that my rear driver side window has the bounce back problem. Going to have the dealership recalibrate it when I go in for some "we owe" fender flare touchup.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer confirmed my bronco has finally been unloaded from rail. Now waiting more it to be delivered to the dealership. That is suppose to happen Weds or Thurs. So I should get it this week! There's the light at the end of the tunnel.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer confirmed my bronco has finally been unloaded from rail. Now waiting more it to be delivered to the dealership. That is suppose to happen Weds or Thurs. So I should get it this week! There's the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hang in there. I can confirm the light is glorious when you reach it! I have already started putting accessories on her. Yesterday, I undid the subwoofer delete that Ford "blessed" us with, what a difference in sound now. Later this week will be the pod lights. After seeing how enimic the interior lighting is, I am also going to order and install the mabett solution.

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you do the "undid the subwoofer delete?" Did you add a subwoofer? I too have items already. I have a Turn Tailgate Reinforcement w/ carrier, soft-top and hood struts and a few other items.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you do the "undid the subwoofer delete?" Did you add a subwoofer? I too have items already. I have a Turn Tailgate Reinforcement w/ carrier, soft-top and hood struts and a few other items.
I followed what a lot of people on the forums have done. Member RagnarKon has several great videos on how to do this and there is a large thread that goes into details also. Here are some links

RagnarKon's thread
Audio System Mega Thread

I got a Ford Fusion subwoofer amplifier and a kicker 48cwrt674 subwoofer. It is pretty much plug and play as the wiring is all in place. I pulled the fake sub and amplifier out and put the new stuff in its place. The kicker does not use the same mounting holes, so you have to use sheet metal screws or similar to mount the woofer to the box. The amp is a direct replacement. I had to trim one little locating tab off of the enclosure. I then used Forscan as described by RagnarKon to turn on the subwoofer output here.

Really easy, took about 40 minutes start to finish. Get some trim panel tools from Amazon, 1" sheet metal screws for the sub, and the Forscan adapter to hook to your computer in addition to the components and your good to go. Total cost was less than the $250 credit you got for the SDARS.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So close...Arrived at my dealer just 30mins ago. I watched it come off the 18-wheeler. Sales rep did not know it was there yet. I just happen to drive by the dealership and saw the 18-wheeler with a Green OBX on it so I stopped by and watch them unload. Should be able to get it tomorrow.

20230802_144348.jpg

Gatorfan123

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up yesterday. It arrived at the dealership on 7/31/2023. The tracker updated before I got notified by the dealership.

I also got the Ford Private Offer Rebate. So, I can now tell everyone I got a Bronco for under sticker. ;)

Are they still sending out the production line photos?

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Gatorfan123 Congrates on your Bronco. I do not think they are sending assembly line photos anymore, at least I did not get one and I remember reading in some threads about not getting these photos anymore.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked mine up yesterday. It arrived at the dealership on 7/31/2023. The tracker updated before I got notified by the dealership.

I also got the Ford Private Offer Rebate. So, I can now tell everyone I got a Bronco for under sticker. ;)

Are they still sending out the production line photos?
Congratulations! We hope you love it just as much as we do. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my bronco! Brought it home yesterday, 3 Aug. Already put hood struts and grab handles on. It did come with steel bash plate not plastic. So happy, I absolutely love this bronco! @Constraints I was gonna due PPF but it is so expensive. Still debating. I talk to two employs at my dealership that have broncos and neither on of them did it. They said that they get used cars in to sell and the new customers always want it removed before they buy. They said it is because the edges show after a couple of years. They told me if I really want to do it, then do the whole car to eliminate edges. (by the way the dealer does not do PPF, so it was not a matter of trying to sell me something). I do plan on doing tint.
Ford Bronco 6/5/2023 Build Week 20230804_101021

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my bronco! Brought it home yesterday, 3 Aug. Already put hood struts and grab handles on. It did come with steel bash plate not plastic. So happy, I absolutely love this bronco! @Constraints I was gonna due PPF but it is so expensive. Still debating. I talk to two employs at my dealership that have broncos and neither on of them did it. They said that they get used cars in to sell and the new customers always want it removed before they buy. They said it is because the edges show after a couple of years. They told me if I really want to do it, then do the whole car to eliminate edges. (by the way the dealer does not do PPF, so it was not a matter of trying to sell me something). I do plan on doing tint.
Congrats on getting your Bronco! That color looks great :love:

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your rig looks great and I really like the color and top. You are right PPF is expensive but I think it’s worth it. I plan on keeping my bronco for the next 7 years. I’ve already seen a few rock chips and it made me annoyed. I have an appointment on 8/14 to get the entire vehicle PPF with either xpel stealth or gloss. Since I have the Wildtrak graphic on the side not sure what I would do. But I’m definitely getting PPF and Tint. I am wondering if it would void any extended warranty I have?
Sponsored