Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007Hummer H3, 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@ZetaLady , You do not have to accept the dealer add-ons. Also, if they have not yet taken delivery, you can ask them specifically to NOT add these options for your vehicle. ***Unless you have already accepted them as part of the deal I would push back.*** These are simply 1000% markup items that the dealers use to boost profits. It's a racket. Dealer tint? Ask them to show you the box of tint they use. If it is good quality tint, get a quote from a tint shop. Also remember that the back windows come tinted from Ford so two door windows that are very square is a fast tint job so labor hours should be very low. Sport antenna? The install is simply unscrewing the old one and screwing in the new one. A five year old can do this install in 40 seconds. Dont pay a dime in labor for this item. Nitrogen in the tires? Hard pass. Fabric protection, undercarriage protection, ceramic coating (not at the dealer - take to a pro for this) etc, etc... It's all negotiable as are the Finance insurance plans. Good luck and don't let them bully you. If they call you "little lady" go for the throat.
I have told the dealr numerous times that I do not want their add ons and was told every vehicle they sell gets the package. I even contacted the AZ attorney general's office and they also said I don't have to accept add-ons, even if they were already added. They can't proactively help me, but I could file a complaint with them after the fact and they will send to the dealer for a response. Ultimately I might have to go to court. I'm a contract manager by profession so I am aware that what they are ding is wrong. I'm hesitant to throw the statute in their face and push harder because I've waited so long for this Bronco and don't want them to find a way to sell it from under me. I have the statute and everything. I've been pushing back, but the dealer won't budge and says I was made aware several tines (which I wasn't) and haven't shown me the proof. They've been the worst through this whole process and made me to feel as I I am a problem or don't k ow what I'm talking about when I've asked questions based on things I read here or heard directly from Ford when there were the chats with the Brand Manager, marketing, etc. Even when I've talked to Ford on the phone and was told to call my dealer for certain info I would be told they don't have it, Ford gave me bad info, etc. I will just be glad to get my Bronco and may choose to fight them after the fact. I have all of my documentation saying I don't want the package. It just sucks big time!
Sponsored

Kiddo44pct

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine arrived at dealer yesterday, went to look at it the same day. I pick it up Friday! Would be earlier but it’s the first day I’m available.
I pick up my BD on Friday its @dealer but I'm stuck working tonight so I pick up tomorrow in the rain:rolleyes:
Just happy it's here...

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ETA keeps getting pushed back. It is coming via convoy and now “expected” between the 17th - 23rd :cautious:. Once it hits the 22nd I will have officially been in the build stage for a month after being in the production phase for six weeks.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ETA keeps getting pushed back. It is coming via convoy and now “expected” between the 17th - 23rd :cautious:. Once it hits the 22nd I will have officially been in the build stage for a month after being in the production phase for six weeks.
Have hope. I was on the same sched 6+wks in production=purgatory, finally switched to built on the 22nd and stuck. Then suddenly switched to shipped and the dealer called and it's actually here. Nice surprise call this morning but hardly any timely updates.

Here's hoping you get good news soon.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine did too but actually showed up almost two weeks before my final "expected" date. Hopefully yours does too.

Sponsored

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am trying to stay positive, but after calling Ford I learned my eta has unsurprisingly been pushed back AGAIN. Same s*** different day, your truck has been released to the shipper and is awaiting shipment. :rolleyes:

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to stay positive, but after calling Ford I learned my eta has unsurprisingly been pushed back AGAIN. Same s*** different day, your truck has been released to the shipper and is awaiting shipment. :rolleyes:
This is me every day since the 4th of July lol

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We finally picked our new BD up 2 weeks ago!

Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week 20230725_003113

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally overnight my tracker flipped back to Order Confirmed! Hoping to hear from my dealer soon with some good news!

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up the Badlands today. @DREWR13 , Jacob and Justin at Five Star Ford were all great to work with. Recommend. Will post pics later when it’s not as hot as the sun outside.

Sponsored

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week IMG_0908
This is my Bronco. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine went to "Order Confirmed"

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OMG - I was going through the motions of checking mine (for third time today) and mine just flipped to confirmed in the last few hours!