Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys getting build emails and shipping notifications? Looks like the spreadsheet hasn't changed much since Thursday and only a handful of people have received built emails. I'm in the following week (5/8) and trying to get the sense of when people are receiving emails/ shipping notifications.
Sponsored

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You guys getting build emails and shipping notifications? Looks like the spreadsheet hasn't changed much since Thursday and only a handful of people have received built emails. I'm in the following week (5/8) and trying to get the sense of when people are receiving emails/ shipping notifications.
nothing! like you waiting for something, so either it's sitting inline stopped waiting for a part or the dealership is going to call me and say it's here ready for pick up at any moment. No emails for the Canadian side at least I don't get any, I just watch the tracker.

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its pretty backed up. 4/10 build week thread still has people "In production". Cant put my finger on the hold up - looks like base models are rolling out the door, as well as some SAS packages, but most Wildtraks are stuck "in production" - idk -It is what it is at this point.
Mine is still "in production". Build date 5/4, mods are popped and tear tag available.

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands 2.3, High, no SAS, was built on 05/06/2023 but has not moved sinceā€¦ Have not received notification of shipping.

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Badlands 2.3, High, no SAS, was built on 05/06/2023 but has not moved sinceā€¦ Have not received notification of shipping.
Marked as "built" on the tracker? And just for kicks, 2 door or 4 door - and if 4 door, is it hardtop? Wonder if Hardtop is the common denominator here (straight up guessing).

Sponsored

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Exp ST, ā€˜22 Base 2dr & ā€˜23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with a 5/1 build week get shipping confirmation yet? My mods popped 5/4 but the tracker doesnā€™t even show build yet, curious if its a glitch in the tracker and if its just going to show at the dealership unannounced.

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone with a 5/1 build week get shipping confirmation yet? My mods popped 5/4 but the tracker doesnā€™t even show build yet, curious if its a glitch in the tracker and if its just going to show at the dealership unannounced.
Same as you had a 5/8 production and nothing since, had module info with tear tag then info was gone for over a week then came back. I am guessing the same thing that dealer is going to call me and say your Bronco is here. The Tracker is nice info to have , but is not reliable even after this length of time why isn't the status of it not given..

ARKBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have not received shipping notificationā€¦built 05/06/2023.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same as you had a 5/8 production and nothing since, had module info with tear tag then info was gone for over a week then came back. I am guessing the same thing that dealer is going to call me and say your Bronco is here. The Tracker is nice info to have , but is not reliable even after this length of time why isn't the status of it not given..

I guess after waiting almost 2 years ending it with a big ā€œTaa Daaa!ā€ Moment wouldnā€™t be too shabbyā€¦

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the 4/24 build week group and a good majority of us are still either built/waiting shipping or stuck "In Production" ... I think Ford is a little bit backed up, unfortunately.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Iā€™m bored and not driving my new bronco around I figured iā€˜d share my next technique for stalking my build delivery. One thing Iā€™ve learned talking to MANY dealers over the past two years calling on Broncos listed on dealer websites is that, by default, Ford auto populates those with ALL builds for the dealership - meaning your build will show up there and thereā€™s nothing the dealer can do on the front end to prevent it. Soooooooo Iā€™ve been stalking my dealer website to see if my build happens to show as an ā€œin transitā€ vehicle hoping itā€™ll pop in that system even though itā€™s not popped on my personal tracker As shipped. Also, since this is the internet, Iā€™m sure someone will correct me if my interpolation of events and how the Ford systems work is complete horseshit, which is plausible but still a bit entertainingā€¦.. Anyone have luck finding their build on their dealers website before it shows shipped on the tracker?

SHMB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Iā€™m bored and not driving my new bronco around I figured iā€˜d share my next technique for stalking my build delivery. One thing Iā€™ve learned talking to MANY dealers over the past two years calling on Broncos listed on dealer websites is that, by default, Ford auto populates those with ALL builds for the dealership - meaning your build will show up there and thereā€™s nothing the dealer can do on the front end to prevent it. Soooooooo Iā€™ve been stalking my dealer website to see if my build happens to show as an ā€œin transitā€ vehicle hoping itā€™ll pop in that system even though itā€™s not popped on my personal tracker As shipped. Also, since this is the internet, Iā€™m sure someone will correct me if my interpolation of events and how the Ford systems work is complete horseshit, which is plausible but still a bit entertainingā€¦.. Anyone have luck finding their build on their dealers website before it shows shipped on the tracker?
Iā€™ve been stalking mine as well. 5/19 blend date w/tear tag and modules up since last Friday 5/19. Still shows as in production on the tracker today 5/25. But, it does show as ā€œin transitā€ on my dealershipā€™s website since 5/24. Who knows which one is accurate.