First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m getting upset. Dealer just said someone @Ford Motor Company has been taking my Bronco to the test track several times. No notes that say if there is an issue or a part or anything. It was scheduled into prod 5/31 and actually started 6/1. Since then no updates. It still says in production and missed it’s 7/4-7/10 delivery estimate. No updates no progress. Still says “in production” But my dealer says there are multiple instances of it going to the “test track” and being marked “delayed” after with no explanation. I’m gutted. Just tell me what is going on already. Marketing tells me “I don’t know what or when something will happen”. Dealer said they would call their rep? Idk what that means. Feeling like I wasted the deposit my dealer required for the order. Has this happened to anyone else?
Sponsored

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@DillLightful Sorry to hear that. I have not heard of anything involving "test track." But many of us, including myself, went through the frustration of waiting weeks or months between production to built, and/or built to shipping, all with no explanation. I'm sure you already checked, but maybe you dealer will waive the deposit if you decide to bail. There are many dealers selling bronco without markups now (to include my own dealership). Maybe you can find a new one on a lot that meets your options. My dealership had a 4-dr badlands (non-sas, high package, soft-top, v6, green) for 58k last week. Hang in there and good luck!

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone with our build week of 5-9 June still waiting for there bronco?

HBbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My status finally changed to built this morning.
Ford Bronco 6/5/2023 Build Week 1691684469868

Sponsored

mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your rig looks great and I really like the color and top. You are right PPF is expensive but I think it’s worth it. I plan on keeping my bronco for the next 7 years. I’ve already seen a few rock chips and it made me annoyed. I have an appointment on 8/14 to get the entire vehicle PPF with either xpel stealth or gloss. Since I have the Wildtrak graphic on the side not sure what I would do. But I’m definitely getting PPF and Tint. I am wondering if it would void any extended warranty I have?
PPF and tints would not void any extended warranty. Only extreme aftermarket modifications that the manufacturer can prove caused damage to the vehicle will void warranty/reject warranty claims.

I just used Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray Coating on mine instead of PPF. Small paint chips don't bother me that much. Added ceramic tint too. It is very much necessary and makes a night and day difference in the Texas heat... Limo over factory tint on the backs, 50% over dealership installed 35% on the two fronts to bring it down to 17%, and clear ceramic film on the windshield.
Disclaimer: my tint is not legal so check with your local state laws on tint levels if you don't want to be breaking any laws

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sure hope everyone with our build week gets their broncos soon. I have had mine for just 10 days and I think I have polished it like 7 times!:unsure:

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My arrived but I was on vacation.

I been offered a 2Dr (2.3L 10A) Black Diamond with no SaS and no packages instead. A barebones one that would make for a cheap-ish offroader. I can't tell if I should buy my order (4Dr Badlands, 2.7L, 10A, High) which is $14K more.

I feel the only thing I want from High package is the 360 and front camera. There's just a lot of junk on the Badlands that I won't use. This is purely a weekend off-roader and not a daily.

The only thing swaying me is future resale of the Badlands... but even then.... nobody knows.

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@voxel Tough call due to the $14k savings. I like having more than I may use, never know if you may needed it down the road. But then again, money is the most important thing to have more than you need. Good luck with you decision.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did a full Xpel stealth wrap. Dark knight vibes
Ford Bronco 6/5/2023 Build Week IMG_6845

Ford Bronco 6/5/2023 Build Week IMG_6845
Looks cool! You didn't wrap the A-Pillar / windshield surround though? Was that intentional?

OP
OP
cobralsc

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model