First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else still stuck at "in production"? my BL Sasquatch 2.7 Lux MIC has been stuck at IP since 5/19. I checked the VIN and it's not part of the seatbelt recall.
My 2dr BL sas 2.7 lux roof rack trailer hitch was built 6/22 but nothing since.
Sponsored

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtraks 2.7 Lux MIC switched to built status on 06/22, but been stuck there every since.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I finally was able to pick her up today. She came in Thursday. Absolutely in love. There was a black one delivered too. Maybe someone on this forum. City Ford, Columbia City IN.
29267.jpeg

29282.jpeg

20230710_223243.jpg
Congratulations on your new Bronco, we hope you love it just as much as we do. :)

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up ours last Thursday. This is the wifes mall crawler(The Juice). She is in love.
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week Bronco

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is still on train en route to DFW. Been stuck in OKC since last night. Hope to get it by the weekend or early next week.

Sponsored

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahahaha I knew it, we're getting ready to leave on our camping trip this weekend, and the Bronco is at the dealer.
The frustrating part is we want to trade in the Escape, and we don't want to tow with the Bronco while it's still in the break-in period, so that kind of rules out rushing down and getting it done today. We're going to have to wait another week!

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep 6/22 built. No updates. I think we are stuck in the back of the dirt mountain lot whilst newer build dates are being shipped. Ford gives no info other than check with the dealer or the pizza tracker, neither of which has Ford updated.

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On 6/12 they were still saying delivery date of 6/13. Today it is "ETA pending".
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week 1689357629332

Sponsored

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received an update from my dealer that we have shipped and they provided the rail car number. I called CSX and it is due to arrive Lawrenceville, GA unloading point on July 17@ 2pm. This seems fast given that the current location is Wayne, MI. Maybe end of next week we will have delivery. There was no tracker update and I have not seen any update through VinView so I guess the moral is: check with your dealer?? Anywho, movement is good. 😀

ZetaLady

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007Hummer H3, 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received info that my Bronco had shipped and rail car info from Ford chat over a week ago and the status updated to shipped the day after. I've been tracking the rail car from Michigan to Indiana, Illinois and New Mexico. Yesterday status said it arrived in El Mirage, AZ . I am in Phoenix, AZ and just hope the dealer doesn't take forever to go pick it up from the rail car. My dealer, Camelback Ford, is forcing me into their "Camelback Package" so that may be another delay for them to put tint on front windows, a "sport" antenna and some door protectors. I guess it also includes oil changes for a couple years. . Of course I want to get my front windows tinted with a good, uv tint and can do anything else myself but apparently every vehicle gets the package so they can tack on an extra like $1600. But, I digress. The important thing is I will hopefully have my Wildtrak this month. Fingers crossed! So happy for all of you that have gotten your Bronco.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived at dealer yesterday, went to look at it the same day. I pick it up Friday! Would be earlier but it’s the first day I’m available.

FuzzyBlues

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 4Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ZetaLady , You do not have to accept the dealer add-ons. Also, if they have not yet taken delivery, you can ask them specifically to NOT add these options for your vehicle. ***Unless you have already accepted them as part of the deal I would push back.*** These are simply 1000% markup items that the dealers use to boost profits. It's a racket. Dealer tint? Ask them to show you the box of tint they use. If it is good quality tint, get a quote from a tint shop. Also remember that the back windows come tinted from Ford so two door windows that are very square is a fast tint job so labor hours should be very low. Sport antenna? The install is simply unscrewing the old one and screwing in the new one. A five year old can do this install in 40 seconds. Dont pay a dime in labor for this item. Nitrogen in the tires? Hard pass. Fabric protection, undercarriage protection, ceramic coating (not at the dealer - take to a pro for this) etc, etc... It's all negotiable as are the Finance insurance plans. Good luck and don't let them bully you. If they call you "little lady" go for the throat.
Sponsored

Last edited: