First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"Only" 571 days after placing my order, yesterday was finally the big day! I am so excited for this new adventure. Hopefully everyone else is on track to take delivery soon as well.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_1435
Sponsored

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kevin might win the waiting game of the 5/8 build group...congrats!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The eagle has landed!
For those wondering about PP, my dealer honored all of those (just under $5k) AND my rebate certificate ($2595) so I actually paid LESS than my original order. Can’t say enough about Pearson Ford in Indiana…this is my 5th car from them and they treat me like a queen 👑
Congrats! We hope you love it :)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally picked her up tonight. First ordered 12/14/21. Thanks to everyone on here for all of the useful info along the way.
Welcome to the Bronco family! The bow is a nice touch :love:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is anyone else getting the Ford Performance tuning done? the gears feel a little sluggish

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_0446
If I ever get the money. Hahaha. I feel broke now after this purchase (not really). I have money set aside for other projects at the moment.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is anyone else getting the Ford Performance tuning done? the gears feel a little sluggish

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_0446

They added it on mine yesterday. Just waiting to get it out of the paint shop. Not sure how much I should test it out right now. I only have like 200 miles on the Bronco. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow and post some pics for you guys. Been depressing having to wait again because of damage after already waiting so long. I am super excited though. I entered the show and shine at the Bronco Stampede next weekend in Pigeon Forge. I am going to add a Fast Intentions exhaust and some cold intake yet to be chosen too. Been waiting for this a long time now!

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMG_0446.jpeg
Yesss, esp sluggish launching in Normal GOAT mode. I’ve got the ProCal 4 and a pair of ARB recovery boards in my cart on the Lethal Performance website right now. (The boards appear to be $55 less there than most other places.)

I’ve also got a local dealer at the ready to install the tune for $100 (to satisfy warranty requirements). He said I don’t even need an appt. There are two techs that can get it done on the spot.

I just need to see if there are any discount codes for forum members and then pull the trigger. EDIT: BRONCO6G code knocked off $40.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up yesterday from the dealer fixing problems. Unfortunately they did a crap job repainting the hood. Just skipped repainting my fender and fender flare. The top has blue paint splatters and has been sanded in multiple places. Every panel is deeply scratched. Weird. They say it will be replaced under warranty. I am taking it back Monday. For now I washed her. And then just used a detail spray wax since they have to repaint most of the front. Heading to Pigeon Forge tomorrow morning for the weekend. Entered the show and shine at the Bronco Stampede. Never been to the Smokies. Gonna forget all the paint and topr drama and try to enjoy the weekend.

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1692241765822

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1692241827680

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1692241885403

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1692241936055

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1692241972185

I'll post a pic from the show hopefully

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday from the dealer fixing problems. Unfortunately they did a crap job repainting the hood. Just skipped repainting my fender and fender flare. The top has blue paint splatters and has been sanded in multiple places. Every panel is deeply scratched. Weird. They say it will be replaced under warranty. I am taking it back Monday. For now I washed her. And then just used a detail spray wax since they have to repaint most of the front. Heading to Pigeon Forge tomorrow morning for the weekend. Entered the show and shine at the Bronco Stampede. Never been to the Smokies. Gonna forget all the paint and topr drama and try to enjoy the weekend.

I'll post a pic from the show hopefully
That cooler full of the right beverages will help.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That cooler full of the right beverages will help.

LOL... It would! They're just Cokes and sodas from Mexico. I don't know if I can bring drinks in the car show? I really would wonder about alcohol. I am certainly ubering to town every night for dinner and drinks. I heard they place is full of bars and super fun. Going to test the new tune out on some tail of the dragon road course too. I guess after the hour or so drive there's a gift shop. Cooler needs some stickers, and beer!

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made it to the Bronco stampede. Wiping off bugs in the hotel parking lot! Saw a lot of Broncos on the way down. The convention center looks huge!

Got Parking brake fault service now messages twice at dinner! Hopefully it will make it home!

IMG_0199.jpeg

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made it to the Bronco stampede. Wiping off bugs in the hotel parking lot! Saw a lot of Broncos on the way down. The convention center looks huge!

Got Parking brake fault service now messages twice at dinner! Hopefully it will make it home!

IMG_0199.jpeg
Crazy coincidence - you mentioned the parking brake fault. Well I was installing front mud guards on mine last night after I saw your post. Had the steering cranked fully in each direction to make the install easier. Started mine up to return wheels to the straight position and got the parking brake fault. I was parked in my garage, no parking brake on. It disappeared pretty quick but now I’ve got to decide if I need to get it in for service.
Sponsored