Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!! Honesty I haven’t been back on this page at all since getting mine. Feels like I was on it every day multiple times when waiting. So happy for all those who finally got out of that hellish purgatory!

IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3333.jpeg

IMG_3341.jpeg

IMG_3399.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_1086.jpeg

IMG_3495.jpeg

Sponsored

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!! Honesty I haven’t been back on this page at all since getting mine. Feels like I was on it every day multiple times when waiting. So happy for all those who finally got out of that hellish purgatory!

Ford Bronco 🛠 5/8/2023 Build Week Group IMG_4134

I like that badging on the side @STONEWALKER. Looks like your having fun with that Bronco.

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guess I'm one of the few holdouts left, still in "shipped" status since 7/2 heh

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh shit. Have you tried tracking the railcar, assuming it shipped by train?

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like that badging on the side @STONEWALKER. Looks like your having fun with that Bronco.
Thanks brother! I can send you the link if you want. It was killing me to wait until 1k miles before pushing it, but I took some unnecessary trips to make it happen. Just getting started but my first trip out pushed a whole lotta limits!!

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hang in there my man! It’s worth the wait, no doubt. Honestly, it’s the wait and frustration that we all share here that makes the community that much stronger. When you finally get it we will all share in your happiness, cause we’ve all been there. Looking forward to your first post with the new ride!

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks brother! I can send you the link if you want. It was killing me to wait until 1k miles before pushing it, but I took some unnecessary trips to make it happen. Just getting started but my first trip out pushed a whole lotta limits!!
@STONEWALKER , if you could send.me that link, that would be great.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@STONEWALKER , if you could send.me that link, that would be great.
No problem, here you go!

https://4x4graphics.com/collections/ford-bronco

I called and spoke with Angel before ordering to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Great guy, small family owned shop and. They’re willing to work with you. I also got the black on black Sasquatch badge to replace the Ford Emblem on the back door and the customized Bronco plate for the interior center console. I’m very happy with all three purchase!

Sponsored

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hang in there my man! It’s worth the wait, no doubt. Honestly, it’s the wait and frustration that we all share here that makes the community that much stronger. When you finally get it we will all share in your happiness, cause we’ve all been there. Looking forward to your first post with the new ride!
Finally made it to the dealer. Still not sure if I'm going to get it or let it go (reasons discussed earlier in the thread, just closed on a new house, etc.) wife and I kinda decided we might wait a year or 2 , but will see what kind of deal they make.

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally made it to the dealer. Still not sure if I'm going to get it or let it go (reasons discussed earlier in the thread, just closed on a new house, etc.) wife and I kinda decided we might wait a year or 2 , but will see what kind of deal they make.
I completely understand my brother, you do what you gotta do! I was in a job change situation when mine magically appeared 😓. Figured if worse came to worst , I could always put 1500 miles on it and sell it before the first payment came due. Luckily it all worked out and no matter what you chose it will work out for you as well.
FYI: the UAW strike is about to hit and the flow of Broncos is about to stop, yet again. Expect more turbulence in the market across all the domestic brands.

amdeets

Wildtrak
First Name
Ann-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CARLESS!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL just got this email along with the assembly line photo. For reference, I took delivery almost 6 weeks ago.

You read that right.
Start prepping for your next adventure. Your Ford Bronco™ SUV is now one step closer to arriving at your dealership.
Here's a photo of your Bronco™, moments after exiting the assembly line. Don't worry. Any accessories you may have ordered for your Bronco™ SUV will be added on before shipment.*
Now that you and your Bronco™ have been properly introduced, check out this video that shows what it took to reach its adventure-ready glory.
There are a few stops left to go, but rest assured, we're working hard to get your vehicle to you. We're looking forward to the moment you and your Bronco™ will be united at last. Share your adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team
Sponsored