First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got a 5/10 build still stuck “in production” and wanted to check in with you all in this forum for any indication of progress on shipment status on Broncos built this week (5/1).
Build week of 4/24 seems to have moved quite a lot last week with many people getting their Broncos shipped
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve got a 5/10 build still stuck “in production” and wanted to check in with you all in this forum for any indication of progress on shipment status on Broncos built this week (5/1).
Build week of 4/24 seems to have moved quite a lot last week with many people getting their Broncos shipped
I am a 4/24 build week person with a 5/6 Built Date. My bronco shipped yesterday. When I first got my VIN, I added my vehicle in the Ford Pass. When my modules went live (roughly 5/4), I tried to activate my vehicle in the Ford Pass. It sat in limbo for for 28 days and then Tuesday morning (5/30) I got a notice in my Ford Pass app that the activation request was denied by the primary driver. This meant someone was physically in my vehicle and hit the "decline" notice on the screen. Within 24 hours, my vehicle went back to "Order Confirmed" and officially moved to shipped 5/31 this morning.

Soooo I say all that to say you could try activating your bronco in the Ford Pass. It'll sit in limbo and if you get a denial notice, then someone is moving your vehicle ... hopefully to ship it. I know it can have some draw backs. If someone approves it (which has happened according to other people in this forum), you would get GPS location and instant tracking - BUT it can cause issues with getting Ford Points (as there is a window that the dealer needs to apply to have them added to your account and the timer starts ticking at vehicle activation). Also other people have reported issues with the Ford Pass not properly working when they take delivery due to earl activations.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been stalking mine as well. 5/19 blend date w/tear tag and modules up since last Friday 5/19. Still shows as in production on the tracker today 5/25. But, it does show as “in transit” on my dealership’s website since 5/24. Who knows which one is accurate.
So any update here on which was accurate - dealer website or order tracker?

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have yet to see 1 person show proof that the tracker was off. Meaning they took delivery and the tracker shows "in Production".

Tons of stories. Lots of "My sisters brothers uncles barber..." garbage - but not 1 post showing it to be true. The tracker may be behind from "in production" to "built" - but if it doesnt say "shipped" then it hasnt shipped.

His dealers website is simply clickbait to sell more Broncos "If you got money to spend call us fast! We have Broncos! Just not on the lot...."

It hasnt shipped.

Sponsored

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipped 6/19 - "your vehicle has shipped" email received 6/20

OP
OP
Strizzo

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Mine” got bumped to 6/29 but is now showing as “in production” but still no window sticker.

Ford Bronco 5/1/2023 Build Week IMG_1762

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guessing that window sticker ‘pops’ in the next two days.

mharp101

Outer Banks
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone else's been released for shipping but it's been 1.5 months and still hasn't shipped? lol. Mine went to production 5/3 and was built 5/5. The following week Ford said it was released for shipping. It's coming convoy, but literally every week the delivery date gets pushed and i've never gotten a shipping confirmation. Ford acts annoyed when i reach out to them and tells me to contact my dealer which also shows the same information (that it's released but awaiting shipping). 😅 They keep saying they think it will come any day even though nothings been updated. Like wouldn't they know if a truck was dropping it off or is it really just that much of a surprise/things that behind?

But it's frustrating because the dealer told me to expect it around May 28th, so i sold my car in preparation and here i am still waiting. lolol.

I ordered a OBX, SAS, Lux with hardtop. 😬

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone else's been released for shipping but it's been 1.5 months and still hasn't shipped? lol. Mine went to production 5/3 and was built 5/5. The following week Ford said it was released for shipping. It's coming convoy, but literally every week the delivery date gets pushed and i've never gotten a shipping confirmation. Ford acts annoyed when i reach out to them and tells me to contact my dealer which also shows the same information (that it's released but awaiting shipping). 😅 They keep saying they think it will come any day even though nothings been updated. Like wouldn't they know if a truck was dropping it off or is it really just that much of a surprise/things that behind?

But it's frustrating because the dealer told me to expect it around May 28th, so i sold my car in preparation and here i am still waiting. lolol.

I ordered a OBX, SAS, Lux with hardtop. 😬
I am the exact same 5/8 production and nothing since. Sold my pick up near the end of May anticapating a delivery, but here I am waiting and for the price of 120,000 Can I would think a premium purchase would at least be delivered on time. I don't mind the wait as long as I get mine in sequence of those getting theirs built before me. The dealer said the unit is built but no other info and it could just show up delivered with no notice. Sad that Ford allows such poor communications, but when it shows up all frustration is instantly gone.

Sponsored

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Bronco which had a blend date on 6/1/23, but it is in production purgatory, so last weekend I bought a truck very close to spec that has a 5/1/23 blend date and there was another at a dealership nearby with the same date. Both of these were “special orders”

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company why do some get pictures of their builds at the plant (see above) and others do not? Seems like most do not but it would be awesome for it to work every time

ryno073

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of the 5/1 build week crew get tracker or other updates recently? The 5/8 crew is seeing some movement recently, and I'm hoping (foolishly?) that we will see something soon.

Like many, I'm still in IP purgatory...

mharp101

Outer Banks
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any of the 5/1 build week crew get tracker or other updates recently? The 5/8 crew is seeing some movement recently, and I'm hoping (foolishly?) that we will see something soon.

Like many, I'm still in IP purgatory...
Mine has been released for shipping since the week before memorial day but they just keep pushing the estimated delivery time (like 5 times now) and saying there's a delay in shipping. Mine is coming by convoy. I reached out by chat today and they finally said something different - that the vehicle is expected to be picked up by the shipper by July 1st and then it will be updated. . so we'll see. I'm interested to know how many from 5/1 have actually gotten theirs though!
Sponsored