First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will keep you updated. The Bronco at the dealer has lux, wildtrak graphic, modular bumper. The one we ordered has side rails and door code which this one doesn’t have which also isn’t a big expense but if they were to throw that in that would be awesome. in all with the z plan it’s a $4.7k difference. I am wondering if the dealer vehicle has a model transition number I can use. That would almost even it out. The vehicle was ordered by the manager at the store who no longer wants it
That sounds like a pretty solid deal. And as you mentioned, the strike is totally real. I read this morning it sounds like the UAW are going to have targeted strikes at pickup/SUV component plants so that Ford can't run their most profitable plants (I.E. Michigan Assembly Plant), and not having to pay out money out of their strike funds, since Ford will likely just lay off the workers and pay them unemployment instead. If that plays out, MAP could be out of production for a while.

You can always buy this one, and when the plant shuts down it will most likely put a strain once again on the Bronco market, maybe pushing used prices up a bit for a little while. When they get back rolling on production and finish your order, you can sell if you decide you still want it. It has some risk, but gets you in a Bronco that's really close to what you want.

Disclaimer: I have a really crappy crystal ball. It hasn't worked on any of my lottery tickets. Trust at your own risk haha
Sponsored

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update:

I am picking up this Bronco tomorrow! $1,700 more then my original order and I am also getting azure, side graphic, lux and modular bumper. I am allowed to use the $2,925 credit as well, z plan and got more for my trade then expected.
Very happy with the decision.

originally ordered a 4 door cactus grey wildtrak with high package and side rails.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_2937

mmhenslee

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

I am picking up this Bronco tomorrow! $1,700 more then my original order and I am also getting azure, side graphic, lux and modular bumper. I am allowed to use the $2,925 credit as well, z plan and got more for my trade then expected.

originally ordered a 4 door cactus grey wildtrak with high package and side rails.

Looks amazing! +$1700 for mod bumper and lux is a good compromise for not getting the exact color you ordered. Plus its better than not driving a Bronco... I've had mine almost a month and I think I like it more and more each day. Congratulations!

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks amazing! +$1700 for mod bumper and lux is a good compromise for not getting the exact color you ordered. Plus its better than not driving a Bronco... I've had mine almost a month and I think I like it more and more each day. Congratulations!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I am on the hunt now for running boards.
Also happy you are enjoying your Bronco !

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Toyota FJ40, '14 Toyota Tundra, '17 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

Congrats! Glad it worked out. They are worth all the trouble to get one. Love mine!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday September 15th, 2023. Blended as scheduled on July 18th and then sat somewhere for some reason for nearly another month before being declared built. Shipped out on August 18th and arrived at Granger on September 1, 2023.

Very easy and pleasant transaction. My PO for being on the shit show train was 3425 and was applied at the time of sale as a rebate and PP was also basically applied as they used the October 22, 2022 priced DORA as the starting point for pricing so really no mention of PP as there were no price increases.

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked mine up yesterday September 15th, 2023. Blended as scheduled on July 18th and then sat somewhere for some reason for nearly another month before being declared built. Shipped out on August 18th and arrived at Granger on September 1, 2023.

Very easy and pleasant transaction. My PO for being on the shit show train was 3425 and was applied at the time of sale as a rebate and PP was also basically applied as they used the October 22, 2022 priced DORA as the starting point for pricing so really no mention of PP as there were no price increases.
Ohhh congrats!

I was wondering if you ever received yours as you were about 1/5 people stuck with mine. With this strike, I bet you are feeling extremely blessed to be one of the last ones delivered!

Looks like I’m going to continue waiting for a looonnnggg time.

Anyways, have fun with your new vehicle!!!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ohhh congrats!

I was wondering if you ever received yours as you were about 1/5 people stuck with mine. With this strike, I bet you are feeling extremely blessed to be one of the last ones delivered!

Looks like I’m going to continue waiting for a looonnnggg time.

Anyways, have fun with your new vehicle!!!
Did you order yours thru Granger? I think they still had 30 units to be delivered still.

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_7434
Does this mean anything or just a glitch?

Since July I’ve been able to get in and see my window sticker daily. I check daily and this is the first time it’s said this.

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you order yours thru Granger? I think they still had 30 units to be delivered still.
No, not through Granger for me. Maybe if it was I’d have the vehicle by now, lol!

I’m supposed to be convoy… assuming something did not change now that they took my window sticker down.

Sponsored

Diller

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F250, 2012 Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_7434

Since July I’ve been able to get in and see my window sticker daily. I check daily and this is the first time it’s said this.
Mine did that when it shipped.

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine did that when it shipped.
Oh, I hope that’s the case! Especially with the strike or else it’s going to probably be months…

Did your window sticker ever come back up in the site? Or you just had the vehicle and then nothing is on the site again.

Diller

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F250, 2012 Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, I hope that’s the case! Especially with the strike or else it’s going to probably be months…

Did your window sticker ever come back up in the site? Or you just had the vehicle and then nothing is on the site again.
Don't recall going to check the window sticker after that.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My trackers basically ignored me after it was delivered. This was the day before picked it up.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread 1695231024916

Sax5ith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMG_7434.jpeg

The same happened for me today as-well. Checked with Ford Chat and they have no updates either.
Sponsored