Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Time! Did the deal this afternoon and got her home sweet home. I‘m seriously impressed even after pouring over all the details for almost 3 years. This thing is an absolute unit! I know it sounds trite but those still waiting for delivery, hang on, I‘m almost certain you’ll enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

IMG_4501.jpeg

IMG_4506.jpeg
Agreed. We were in our Bronco for 6 hours yesterday driving home. We had a blast! Nearly 3 years of angst washed away in one road trip home after purchase.
Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week 37540B94-E371-455A-82FD-D983FEFF0F6A
Sponsored

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I'm currently taxiing on the connecting flight to Des Moines. I was supposed to get my two Broncos from Granger Ford yesterday/Saturday, but my flight was delayed and then cancelled. So I'm going today/Sunday and will pick up tomorrow morning.

Kansas49er

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shipped!

Build 4/17, then 4/21
Built 5/4
Shipped 5/20
Your build and built dates are similar to mine, so hopefully mine will be changing to shipped status soon too. I head out of town on Tuesday, so I have a feeling it will ship in super speed and sit at the dealer waiting for my return!

D Montgomery

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition. 2021Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_1416.png

Shout out to Carlton Dowdell and the good people at Town and Country Ford in Bessemer Al. Picked up new Badlands 2 weeks after shipment. Honored Aplan and were able to get some money from Ford. Also pleased with the money for my 22 Badlands.

Sponsored

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4/17 blend and my bronco finally shipped on 5/17. Got the rail car number and it’s CSX which doesn’t make sense if it’s going to Texas so I’m guessing it will switch rails? I tried calling the automated number but for the life of me I can’t get them to hear me say “CP” for my cars initials even though I’m speaking clear as day. Keypad won’t work either. CP546350 if anyone wants to try lol. ETA is 6/5-6/18, original ETA was 5/22-5/28 so I’m hopeful that it can pushed up and get her during the original time frame

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine just arrived in Arkansas City Kansas. Took a while to get out of Chicago but once it left fort Madison yesterday it’s been moving quick. Hoping It gets moving again soon and gets to Texas by the end of the weekend

Sponsored

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Assembly line photo time! Was a little concerned at first because things like the brush guard and the wildtrak graphic aren’t on there but after a mild panic attack I read the next sentence where they say they will be added!

IMG_8296.jpeg

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was delivered to Granger on the 24th. There's a long line, so I'll be waiting for a bit, but I'm glad it's finally in trustworthy hands.

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer texted me yesterday to let me know it has arrived in state and they're waiting on final transport. I'm heading there Thursday to do paperwork since I fly out late Friday evening. Hopefully it arrives this week so I get a few days in before my trip, but if not, will be nice to know I'm coming back to just grabbing the keys and leaving the dealer lot.