chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked my status Friday more because I was having a crap day and felt like just wallowing in misery lol. but I found that I have a build week of 10/17 so I checked to see if anyone had started the thread yet and could not find one.

very exciting.
I have a reservation date of 7-1-2021 with an order date of 11-21-21

2 door badlands, 2.7, sasquatch, lux packages

IMG_1187.jpg
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked on Thursday and was surprised to see I was assigned a VIN with a build week of 10/17. Never received an email. First order August of 2021 and reordered October of 2021. Smaller local dealership so I’m sure their allocations were low but I just didn’t have as many orders to compete against. Took longer than I would’ve hoped but I wasn’t willing to sacrifice anything I really wanted so I’ve got a 2DR Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch with Tow, Lux, Safari Bar and the roof rack. Super excited for everyone that was able to make the end of 2022!

Mlgrif

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked last Thursday and pleasantly surprised to see scheduled for 10/17/22.

Reservation and Order: 7/17/21.

2 Door Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux, Tow, Cyber Orange

Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 62ACD757-5FD4-4AFE-886A-7BE52445AA9D

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked last Thursday and pleasantly surprised to see scheduled for 10/17/22.

Reservation and Order: 7/17/21.

2 Door Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux, Tow, Cyber Orange

Ford Bronco Build week of: 10/17/2022 62ACD757-5FD4-4AFE-886A-7BE52445AA9D
Congrats! Glad you were able to get the cyber orange before it went away.

Sponsored

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had already resigned myself to having to roll-over to a 2023 then my dealer eMailed me on Thursday to let me know I'd been scheduled! I ordered in January at a dealer with very high allocations.

OP
OP
mustanggarage

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked on Thursday and was surprised to see I was assigned a VIN with a build week of 10/17. Never received an email. First order August of 2021 and reordered October of 2021. Smaller local dealership so I’m sure their allocations were low but I just didn’t have as many orders to compete against. Took longer than I would’ve hoped but I wasn’t willing to sacrifice anything I really wanted so I’ve got a 2DR Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch with Tow, Lux, Safari Bar and the roof rack. Super excited for everyone that was able to make the end of 2022!
How did you get your vin. I’d rather not call my dealer for that if I don’t have to

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get your vin. I’d rather not call my dealer for that if I don’t have to
If you have your order number and sales code from your order summary sheet, the 800 number or Ford chat will provide VIN, if assigned.

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use this link and you’ll see an option to chat online.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat

You have to put in your name, email and select a reason. I usually choose the top option that says orders, maintenance, etc. Then when you connect with an agent just tell them you’re trying to check the status of a retail Bronco order. You’ll need your four digit order code and the six digit sales code from your Dora sheet and they should be able to look it up. Good luck and let me know if you need any more help figuring that out.

Jimmy2546

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F450, 2022 Bronco Badlands, 2022 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have a 10/17 build week. 2dr BL 2.3 Manual
lux, Leather, Cyber O, Sas. mod bumper. I haven't received an email from ford yet but I was given the build week and VIN by my dealer. The Ford tracking site recognizes the VIN and order number but it still just says order processing.

Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't received any direct communication from Ford or my dealership yet, but did receive a VIN with 10/17 build week when I reached out to Ford Chat.

It will have been just over a year since placing my non-reservation order if this scheduled build week holds up.

Not trying to say my experience comes anywhere near the frustration level of others here, but i really wish my dealership would have been more upfront on what to expect, and more communicative in the interim. How hard is it to send an email once a month, if only just to let your customers know that you are watching out for them?

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered ours - $1,000 deposit, signed order and everything - over a year ago, dealership can't tell us squat. No VIN yet.

jdjake

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 & 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excited to be able to join one of these threads! I saw folks posting about the emails going out today about your next adventure and figured it was worth checking the ford chat one more time since we didn't have an email bumping us to MY23 yet. Original order in Nov of 2021 at a high volume dealer.

CactusBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Expedition MAX, 2011 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a text from my dealer on Sunday morning - they told me I have a build date of 10/17 and sent me my VIN! I still don’t have an email from Ford. Looking at these chats for the last year, sounds like a typical story. I hope I don’t get bumped!

Ordered 2/5/22, 2.7L, 4dr, OB, Lux, MIC
Sponsored