Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was waxing my Bronco in front of my apartment Saturday. A guy stopped by and said he had wanted to check it out but never saw anyone ask to see it. He did ask me out to dinner. I turned him down. Way younger and has an 8 year old.

I forgot to add, he called my Bronco a Jeep, twice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any of you guys buy an extended warranty? If so, was it with Granger?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of you guys buy an extended warranty? If so, was it with Granger?
i bought the ford one when i purchased the bronco. they wanted to charge some outrageous price, so i showed them granger's price, and they matched it lol. if your dealership won't match, i know most go through granger or ford flood.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went through Grainger and I had 104k Ford points so I put it towards my total.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I joined a 4-wheel club at church. We’re supposed to go out next weekend. I’ll post pictures if we go.

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I joined a 4-wheel club at church. We’re supposed to go out next weekend. I’ll post pictures if we go.
Here’s a little story about situational awareness or the lack there of. The wife/pup/I are camping in the Smoky Mountains this week. We come here a lot, but never have been exploring to the West of the park. Well, all that changed yesterday and made a memorable outing we will never forget. As we are enjoying the weather and scenery of lakes and mountains, we come upon a sign that warns motorcyclists of sharp turns and and a high crash risk up ahead. Since we are in the Bronco, no worries! A couple of miles down the road, our peaceful curvy drive came to an abrupt halt! I hear a loud pitch scream of an engine. I barely have time to check my mirrors as two sport bikes blow by me like I’m parked.

I spend the next 11 miles of white knuckle driving as Mustangs, Corvettes, racing bikes, Harleys, various exotic cars either blow by me or damn near hit me head on in sharp turns.

We come to a spot we’re the road finally widens and there are several cars stopped. I get out so the pup can relieve himself. There is a guy standing there and I ask him what the hell is going on. He looks at me and chuckles. “Dude, you just drove The Tail of the Dragon!”
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 191E9AE5-7C4A-4AEB-948F-0C081DF7E10D
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 09C53DC3-60C7-474D-8109-0EE8EFC4254B
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 9B587379-B95E-4853-9A5A-A56C664C17C3

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s a little story about situational awareness or the lack there of. The wife/pup/I are camping in the Smoky Mountains this week. We come here a lot, but never have been exploring to the West of the park. Well, all that changed yesterday and made a memorable outing we will never forget. As we are enjoying the weather and scenery of lakes and mountains, we come upon a sign that warns motorcyclists of sharp turns and and a high crash risk up ahead. Since we are in the Bronco, no worries! A couple of miles down the road, our peaceful curvy drive came to an abrupt halt! I hear a loud pitch scream of an engine. I barely have time to check my mirrors as two sport bikes blow by me like I’m parked.

I spend the next 11 miles of white knuckle driving as Mustangs, Corvettes, racing bikes, Harleys, various exotic cars either blow by me or damn near hit me head on in sharp turns.

We come to a spot we’re the road finally widens and there are several cars stopped. I get out so the pup can relieve himself. There is a guy standing there and I ask him what the hell is going on. He looks at me and chuckles. “Dude, you just drove The Tail of the Dragon!”
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 9B587379-B95E-4853-9A5A-A56C664C17C3
Stressful!!!

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stressful!!!
It was even more stressful knowing we had to go back the way we came! Channeling my inner Mario Andretti, I dropped the Bronco into sport mode and let her rip! Well, at least, as much as I could let it rip in a Bronco! The ride back was later in the day and a lot less traffic, so it was certainly more relaxing than round one. My wife swears I knew all along what was happening. I promise I did not! :)

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting sick of winter. Can’t wait to open the top again, at this rate it will be June.

DFF26C80-0A53-4AFE-BA3E-00935029EBC7.jpeg

BC440F83-04AF-4894-9139-3208312E88D9.jpeg

16661D52-638B-4396-AD5A-4D15269719C5.jpeg

Sponsored

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was waxing my Bronco in front of my apartment Saturday. A guy stopped by and said he had wanted to check it out but never saw anyone ask to see it. He did ask me out to dinner. I turned him down. Way younger and has an 8 year old.

I forgot to add, he called my Bronco a Jeep, twice.
The "Jeep" thing ruled him out no matter his age.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question... a stupid question...!! I tried to put my back seats down once a few months ago and the head rests hit the front seats. I have not tried again and have not looked it up in the manual. I know... bad... bad... Nancy. How do I do that?

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a question... a stupid question...!! I tried to put my back seats down once a few months ago and the head rests hit the front seats. I have not tried again and have not looked it up in the manual. I know... bad... bad... Nancy. How do I do that?
There’s a button on the side of the headrest I believe so you can fold it down so it doesn’t hit the seat. :)
Sponsored