Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who in the group has moved onto something else? I'm sure have, it's been over a year. Just wondering why you moved on if you did.
nope but keep buying parts ….. lol debating on reinforcing the steering rack soon.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like my alternator too much for that 🤣🤣🤣
Lol, I have the 7MT, so less issues with the 2.3 alternator.

Buddy with the 2.7 went through it and had zero alternator issues, but snapped his driver’s side rear axle. Had to tow him over a mile, over terrain, back to the trail head. 😰

@Jazer I smile every time I see or wear your art. 😊

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope but keep buying parts ….. lol debating on reinforcing the steering rack soon.
74Weld is sexy and the best, but $$$!

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

74Weld is sexy and the best, but $$$!
yeah i want the stage 2 but i'll probably just stick with stage 1 for now. now just to burn a PTO day to drive down to SD to have them install haha jk

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not me… love my girl. What did you move on to, sir?
Oh I didn't, never will. In the next year once the wife decides what she wants, or will go in the garage and driven a lot less than it does now.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who in the group has moved onto something else? I'm sure some have, it's been over a year. Just wondering why you moved on if you did.
I’m moving onto this. 27,000 miles on my 2022 Black Diamond and my original reservation from 7/25/20 finally got built. This one hits the dealer next week and then Need to get cleared for the seatbelt recall and selling my 2022. Will keep this one for a long time. Bronco has been my favorite vehicle I’ve owned.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_2879

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do we still post here?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been really good. 16 months and the new kidney still performing as hoped.
that’s awesome to hear you’re in good health. Have you had a chance yet to do anything fun with the bronco? I know you wanted to do things but the surgery put things on pause for a bit.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I usually do when people ask questions here. But it’s been pretty quiet lately. How have you been?
This. A far cry from what it once was. Unfortunately this forum alert system isn't great, and if one doesn't interact with the thread enough, new updates fail to get marked under notifications.

Hope all the 1/3 Bronco Babies are doing well. Mine just rolled 18k. Aside from the bad alternator last year, it's been behaving. New mods are UTD in my build thread/signature if anyone is curious. Latest was a steel bash plate conversion to fit the standard plastic bumper. I think some of you saw the separate thread I made on that. I haven't been doing a ton of off-roading, but I do like to get out sometimes and last time it was fairly rocky. I don't intend to lift it for a bit yet (kinda thinking about after warranty timeline).. so that extra protection is even more helpful being a lil lower than a lot of the Broncos I go out with, haha.

Blu on the right. This is up at Uwharrie National Forest. I decided after this adventure it was definitely time for some skids. I cant believe those of us with standard bumpers have plastic engine sheilds... along side plastic oil pans. (Not new news to me but seems like a poor choice for an off-road vehicle regardless of trim). Nvm the 2.7 and trans oil cooler right up front waiting to kiss a rock as well. So not confidence inspiring.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 362896743_10225914645345029_5863496936297412468_n

This is after I installed the steel bash plate & engine skid (transfer case skid is going on today). There is a slight gap between the bumper and skid. Kinda curious about eventually fabbing something up to go there but overall it's not terrible and the goal was protection anyways. Still fits contour of the bumper.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group PXL_20230805_185759993

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. A far cry from what it once was. Unfortunately this forum alert system isn't great, and if one doesn't interact with the thread enough, new updates fail to get marked under notifications.

Hope all the 1/3 Bronco Babies are doing well. Mine just rolled 18k. Aside from the bad alternator last year, it's been behaving. New mods are UTD in my build thread/signature if anyone is curious. Latest was a steel bash plate conversion to fit the standard plastic bumper. I think some of you saw the separate thread I made on that. I haven't been doing a ton of off-roading, but I do like to get out sometimes and last time it was fairly rocky. I don't intend to lift it for a bit yet (kinda thinking about after warranty timeline).. so that extra protection is even more helpful being a lil lower than a lot of the Broncos I go out with, haha.

Blu on the right. This is up at Uwharrie National Forest. I decided after this adventure it was definitely time for some skids. I cant believe those of us with standard bumpers have plastic engine sheilds... along side plastic oil pans. (Not new news to me but seems like a poor choice for an off-road vehicle regardless of trim). Nvm the 2.7 and trans oil cooler right up front waiting to kiss a rock as well. So not confidence inspiring.

This is after I installed the steel bash plate & engine skid (transfer case skid is going on today). There is a slight gap between the bumper and skid. Kinda curious about eventually fabbing something up to go there but overall it's not terrible and the goal was protection anyways. Still fits contour of the bumper.

yeah I have the broncbuster bushing and billet housing for the steering rack coming in soon. Would love to just upgrade to the 74weld stage 3 but unfortunately didn’t win the mega millions haha.

I’ve been going out here and there but no crazy difficult trails out here in Southern California. Have a group of broncos heading out to anza borrego for camping at the end of October. Think there’s over 20 broncos going😅

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am glad to see everyone is doing well. I miss my interaction here. Y'all are good peoples.
We picked up a new Raptor earlier this year since the "Boss Lady" wont let me take her Bronco off road. We just got back from 10 days in Colorado, what an awesome time.

Colorado23.jpg

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am glad to see everyone is doing well. I miss my interaction here. Y'all are good peoples.
We picked up a new Raptor earlier this year since the "Boss Lady" wont let me take her Bronco off road. We just got back from 10 days in Colorado, what an awesome time.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Colorado23
looks like it was a great trip. itching to go camping once the weather cools down a bit here in southern california.
Sponsored