Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been on chip hold since January ... I would sell my grandmother to be built
see that makes no sense. Build the earlier reservations first and if someoneā€™s in a chip hold, finish them before building any more! Itā€™s so messed up!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
see that makes no sense. Build the earlier reservations first and if someoneā€™s in a chip hold, finish them before building any more! Itā€™s so messed up!
Wanna know something crazy some people are still waiting for their 2021 broncos ā˜ 

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanna know something crazy some people are still waiting for their 2021 broncos ā˜ 
Insane! Not certain how Iā€™d feel about taking a 21 MY when itā€™s going to be 2 MYs old pretty soon. They should receive some sort of compensation at the very least. This is such a shit show!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow this eta finally stuck!

Hoping everyone else thatā€™s been waiting longer than me had received theirs šŸ¤ž
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 63758331-121B-45AA-8312-65F08DFC1F27
Congrats!! curious were you on a microchip hold? or just built waiting to be shipped? They moved my time up for am ETA of 6/12 - 6/17 but there is still a microchip hold on it.... trying to get a sense of it being realistic that it will be delivered by that date or not....

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!! curious were you on a microchip hold? or just built waiting to be shipped? They moved my time up for am ETA of 6/12 - 6/17 but there is still a microchip hold on it.... trying to get a sense of it being realistic that it will be delivered by that date or not....
No, I was never on a chip hold, just waiting for shipment. Glad they moved your ETA up, I hope it up sticks! I think youā€™re one of the last ones in our build week waiting ā˜¹

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, I was never on a chip hold, just waiting for shipment. Glad they moved your ETA up, I hope it up sticks! I think youā€™re one of the last ones in our build week waiting ā˜¹

I know :( may have had one of the earlier reservations too in 2020. but appreciate that!! I am going to give it until end of August, if it doesnt happen before then may end up looking for a used one. We will see...

Hope you enjoy your new bronco!

Sponsored

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know :( may have had one of the earlier reservations too in 2020. but appreciate that!! I am going to give it until end of August, if it doesnt happen before then may end up looking for a used one. We will see...

Hope you enjoy your new bronco!
I hope you donā€™t have to go that route, you deserve to enjoy the one that you ordered. Fingers crossed that yours shows up very soon!

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
After many updated shipping dates, my Bronco showed up at dealer 6/13. I won't be able to pick up 7/2 when I get back in state. Hopefully it all goes smooth. Updated to reflect delivered date of 6/13 since at this point the delay is mine.

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally marked as 'Built' as of 6/17! the email from ford came in day later than the tracker updated. Confirmed the ETA is now 7/20... I believe it is being sent by rail. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to track the shipping process from here? I want to make sure that I know when my vehicle shows up at the dealer as I have a feeling they may not tell me when it arrives...

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally marked as 'Built' as of 6/17! the email from ford came in day later than the tracker updated. Confirmed the ETA is now 7/20... I believe it is being sent by rail. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to track the shipping process from here? I want to make sure that I know when my vehicle shows up at the dealer as I have a feeling they may not tell me when it arrives...
Awesome news, congrats!!!

Not sure if this is still current but worth a try. Mine came convoy and no updates until after the dealer contacted me that it arrived šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rail-tracking.34533/

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome news, congrats!!!

Not sure if this is still current but worth a try. Mine came convoy and no updates until after the dealer contacted me that it arrived šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rail-tracking.34533/
Thank you! this is super helpful! I called Ford today (they confirmed it was built) and said its supposed to go out today !? no rail number yet but said my dealer would have most accurate info... this is what I got from the dealer... says "released" but there is still a microchip hold? :( tried calling but him but got no answer. UGH!!!!

Does anyone else have any ideas??
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 1655749304644
Sponsored