First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a photo from the dealer late yesterday and will be going this evening to pick it up. So ready to be done with this whole ordering/waiting experience.

photo_2022-12-13_08-51-35.jpg
Is this in Manor? Looks like the same picture I got from Riata (Joshua). I picked mine up last Saturday!
Sponsored

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this in Manor? Looks like the same picture I got from Riata (Joshua). I picked mine up last Saturday!
That's exactly where it is and from Josh as well.

Changa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's exactly where it is and from Josh as well.
Awesome, good luck today! If you are financing, I wouldn't go through them. 830 score and they got me a 5.59% through some random bank called TD Auto...I knew I should have hit a credit union prior. Joshua made sure they didn't install the front license either. Take pics!

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, good luck today! If you are financing, I wouldn't go through them. 830 score and they got me a 5.59% through some random bank called TD Auto...I knew I should have hit a credit union prior. Joshua made sure they didn't install the front license either. Take pics!
Wasn't planning on having the dealer finance it. Credit union did much better than that rate.

Changa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't planning on having the dealer finance it. Credit union did much better than that rate.
Yeah, my friend got his from there as well a couple of months ago and said they got him a really good finance deal. I should have just followed my gut and gone to a union like I wanted to. I just didn't want to delay taking it home anymore so pulled the trigger.

Also have proof of your $100 and $500 deposits. They could not find it since I did my order online and worked with a digital sales rep originally but they finally found them.

Sponsored

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, my friend got his from there as well a couple of months ago and said they got him a really good finance deal. I should have just followed my gut and gone to a union like I wanted to. I just didn't want to delay taking it home anymore so pulled the trigger.

Also have proof of your $100 and $500 deposits. They could not find it since I did my order online and worked with a digital sales rep originally but they finally found them.
Might be worth looking into refinancing at a credit union since the rate I got yesterday was more than a point lower than what they gave you (and could be lowered a bit further with a shorter term).

They never requested a $500 deposit, just the initial $100 one from the reservation. Josh did end up taking over the Bronco section more than a year after reservations went in place and apparently the previous person wasn't super organized with some of that stuff.

Changa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might be worth looking into refinancing at a credit union since the rate I got yesterday was more than a point lower than what they gave you (and could be lowered a bit further with a shorter term).

They never requested a $500 deposit, just the initial $100 one from the reservation. Josh did end up taking over the Bronco section more than a year after reservations went in place and apparently the previous person wasn't super organized with some of that stuff.
For sure I am already looking into refinancing. A first-time new car buyer hurt me even though I put 20k down and am a homeowner. Can't believe these rates! I did the 60-month term.

Ah, you are in good hands then, Joshua rocks! I live in Manor and have a 4-door hardtop oxford white OBX so see you around maybe!

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For sure I am already looking into refinancing. A first-time new car buyer hurt me even though I put 20k down and am a homeowner. Can't believe these rates! I did the 60-month term.

Ah, you are in good hands then, Joshua rocks! I live in Manor and have a 4-door hardtop oxford white OBX so see you around maybe!
ATFCU is 4.49% for 60 months

CUTX is 2.94% for 36 months

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up from Riata Ford and it's now home. No complaints on the dealer's end and we got the price protection without any issue.

Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine made it to its final rail destination and was unloaded yesterday. Now waiting to be picked up and transported 1.5 hours to the dealership.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hold off on your "excitement" about being last (I know its not excitement).

I took delivery on 11/7, then it broke on 11/21 and been at the dealers since then. The only thing I can say is that, at least you weren't having to pay notes on a vehicle during your additional wait and your not having to worry about it being a lemon. Hope you enjoy it and it brings the happiness you have been waiting for. My bronco, who knows, could be only the beginning of a headache, or 30 years from now, still going strong. We shall see.
Sponsored