TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hold off on your "excitement" about being last (I know its not excitement).

I took delivery on 11/7, then it broke on 11/21 and been at the dealers since then. The only thing I can say is that, at least you weren't having to pay notes on a vehicle during your additional wait and your not having to worry about it being a lemon. Hope you enjoy it and it brings the happiness you have been waiting for. My bronco, who knows, could be only the beginning of a headache, or 30 years from now, still going strong. We shall see.
it's all a crapshoot at this point. sorry yours is still in the shop.
Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy that, hopefully, everyone finally has their horse and that no other ones have any issues and mine is done playing games.

Jer8716

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q996 pontiac firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your not the only one in this boat I took delivery 11/9 and returned to dealer for a rear end issue on 11/14. Right now in not to impressed with ford at all.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been going back through some build weeks and noticed a lot from this build week just now taking delivery after about 2 months of being built potentially. Was there a lot of “awaiting shipment” statuses with no explanation? Did anyone ever get an explanation or any clarity? Everyone who finally got theirs recently I commend your patience. I was a 11/30 build and released right away, but have been “awaiting shipment” ever since. Almost been a month now. No explanation. Got to go renew my finance lock today. Was originally estimated last week. Everyone I speak to either with Ford or Dealership just seem to say there is nothing they can do even after having another customers one that was built the same week going to the same dealership and it got delivered last week as it was supposed to. I haven’t even gotten an assembly line photo and they did as well. Just a lot of flags.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As to "awaiting shipment", I didn't fall in that boat. Mine took an extra week on the train alone compared to others, with the same "last stop location". I didn't get a "baby" photo either, but it is my understanding from the beginning, a lot of people don't get them, so that's nothing new or something to be concerned over. Sorry your going through this. I didn't lock in financing until it landed at the last railyard. Dealer should have explained this. I talked with other build weeks ahead of me about the timing of doing that, as well, since dealers aren't always the best people to take advice from. Even though they should be the "go to" source, for that information.

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very happy with the Bronco, except for the swirling/scraping in the manual tranny! Will take a month or two to get parts. Who knows if the TSB will actually fix the issue though. 🤷‍♂️

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey everyone. All Hoss 3.0 needs to see this PSA.

we’re BACK!

Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached 61441315-6AEF-4A28-8272-B554DD6029F0

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what the HOSS 3.0 takers get for rubbing it in, that they could upgrade their order and others couldn't. Now the "showoffs" can show this off, as well. Lol.(not serious, just giving them a hard time)

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What? I haven’t rubbed squat.

Man, you hurt me bro. Guess I’ll have go park next to a Jeep to feel better.

That's what the HOSS 3.0 takers get for rubbing it in, that they could upgrade their order and others couldn't. Now the "showoffs" can show this off, as well. Lol.(not serious, just giving them a hard time)

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't even realize you had a wildtrak., so don't feel it was personal. Lol. It's hard to joke on here without looking like a real jacka$$. I could keep going, but someone may truly get feelings hurt.

As a Jeep owner as well, you are always welcome to swing on through. My Jeep stance may not help your feelings though. lmao.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And this conversation is EXACTLY why we’re friends.
Lol

I didn't even realize you had a wildtrak., so don't feel it was personal. Lol. It's hard to joke on here without looking like a real jacka$$. I could keep going, but someone may truly get feelings hurt.

As a Jeep owner as well, you are always welcome to swing on through. My Jeep stance may not help your feelings though. lmao.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Half of the comedy is when others think your actually upset and get all:mad::mad::mad::mad:, themselves. It takes those who care the most for others, sometimes even strangers, to be able to say and take the driest humor. I have AF PJ at work and strangers hear us "greet" each other and think were mortal enemies, when in reality, we would kill or take a bullet for one another. Even when we are suffering from our "unseen" injuries and are down our dark holes, a brother walks up and says "Look at this sorry sack of $%^, now my day is even worse", it always lifts you up. You are one of the most genuine guys I know on here, even if you did look down on us without the HOSS 3.0 option. LMAO.
Sponsored