Sponsored

Bronco build week 9-04-23 - how long for delivery?

Sparkman

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered my BB at the end of May and got scheduled about 4 weeks later. I purposefully made the build as simple as possible and only added the rear locker. My blend date is tomorrow 9/7/23 and I was looking to see how long folks are waiting for actual delivery. Mine is coming via RAIL to St. Louis, MO. Any input is appreciated.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
3-7 weeks. Delivery by Rail sucks. The actual rail time can be pretty quick, but your car can be in the rail yard on either end for days, weeks, or a month. Some people get lucky and it clears the rail yard in a day or so.

Mine took 7 weeks, and 3.5 of that was sitting in the rail yard 11 miles from my dealer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit your title to "Build week..."

The current title implies you ordered this week and (impatiently) want to know how long it is going to take to get scheduled, built and delivered. Yes, you clarified it in your post but many just read the headline and dive right into commenting.

As far as you question, you will next receive a built email, followed by a shipped email and your tracker will update with an estimated delivery window. I think my last Bronco beat the estimated timeframe by about two weeks. But as AZ pointed out, it can be a crap shoot getting the Bronco out of the railyard.

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford online order tracker showed the truck built on 8-11-23. The truck was in Albuquerque on 9-5-23 and delivered to the dealer on 9-6-2023. The online Ford order tracker was not accurate for shipping as it never showed the truck being shipped.

The tracker was updated from built to shipped and "final preparation" when the vehicle was delivered to the dealer. My advice is don't believe the order tracker once the vehicle is built. If the dots on the tracker depopulate and it goes back to "order confirmed," that probably means it has been shipped. At that point, call your salesperson and ask them to track the vehicle for you.