rockn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am not able to track the rail car number anymore and the last stop was CSX Lawrenceville, GA. According to google maps, that is where they unload the cars. (If you change to Satellite and zoom in, you can clearly see Broncos. I am not sure how old the picture is...)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ebtwi57yrK191ZAg7

So all left is the way from Lawrenceville, GA to Chattanooga, TN.
Sponsored

ssRegeng

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker is still stuck at 09/07, and my window sticker has now become unavailable. I'm thinking my Bronco will not be arriving before Thanksgiving. Whether that be this Thanksgiving or next Thanksgiving I don't know, haha.

I am so tempted to go up to a dealer in the area and buy one off the lot, but I didn't order what I did just to buy something "close enough".

For those of you that received your Broncos before the strike, Congrats!

I fear those of us that got right up to the finish line will be waiting for a while.

Good Luck to everyone.

rockn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker is still stuck at 09/07, and my window sticker has now become unavailable. I'm thinking my Bronco will not be arriving before Thanksgiving. Whether that be this Thanksgiving or next Thanksgiving I don't know, haha.

I am so tempted to go up to a dealer in the area and buy one off the lot, but I didn't order what I did just to buy something "close enough".

For those of you that received your Broncos before the strike, Congrats!

I fear those of us that got right up to the finish line will be waiting for a while.

Good Luck to everyone.
why don’t you ask the ford chat about a rail car number?

ssRegeng

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

why don’t you ask the ford chat about a rail car number?
Sorry, I didn't specify. My tracker is stuck at "in Production" on 09/07. I never got a built email and my tracker has not updated since that day. I believe my Bronco is still unfinished in Final assembly.

rockn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, I didn't specify. My tracker is stuck at "in Production" on 09/07. I never got a built email and my tracker has not updated since that day. I believe my Bronco is still unfinished in Final assembly.
Oh I am sorry, that sucks. Let’s hope for the best and it is just a bug on their tracker.

Sponsored

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same info on my tracker, "in production 09/07" since 09/08. Blend date was 09/07, my window sticker on the tracker disappeared also. Definitely agree it's sitting in final assembly and wont go anywhere till the strike is over.

BroncoJoeJoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Bronco is still showing “In Production” since 08/31 with a blend date of 09/07. On 09/12 I was told by Ford Marketing that it has been produced and was released to shipping on 09/09 with an ETA of 09/23-09/29. Dealer also confirmed this.

Now the window sticker has disappeared. Ford Marketing has no tracking info or an update, and the dealer says: “Sorry, it didn’t ship before the strike.”

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 09/04/2023 IMG_7503

Sax5ith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took delivery of her yesterday.
My original order still has not been shipped, but I worked with my salesman and he was able to do a dealer exchange with another one in the area that was 90% of what I ordered.
My salesman was on point and was proactive throughout the whole process with the strike. Shout out to Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie MD and Matthew for the great experience.
It you’re in the area I recommend stopping by.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 09/04/2023 1695564971457

Bmax

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery of her yesterday.
My original order still has not been shipped, but I worked with my salesman and he was able to do a dealer exchange with another one in the area that was 90% of what I ordered.
My salesman was on point and was proactive throughout the whole process with the strike. Shout out to Bob Bell Ford in Glen Burnie MD and Matthew for the great experience.
It you’re in the area I recommend stopping by.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 09/04/2023 1695564971457
Congrats on your new ride. Mine is still stuck at MAP, just gonna wait it out and hope this gets settled soon. Enjoy that thing, you should still have some nice days left to play around.

Sponsored

Sax5ith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on your new ride. Mine is still stuck at MAP, just gonna wait it out and hope this gets settled soon. Enjoy that thing, you should still have some nice days left to play around.

Thank you. Hopefully this wont be long and drawn out. Seems like Ford is on the ball with negotiations, since UAW didn’t expand the strike at their plants. I’d hope so since they just avoided one in Canada

BroncoJoeJoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got this update. Window sticker is still missing, but we're making progress! New ETA of 10/11-10/17.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 09/04/2023 Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 10.25.37 AM

ssRegeng

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got this update. Window sticker is still missing, but we're making progress! New ETA of 10/11-10/17.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 10.25.37 AM.png
That's great news!!

My tracker has not been updated, but my dealer texted me a couple days ago telling me he looked into my Bronco. His Ford Rep told him it was produced, but going through final inspection. I like to see yours getting pushed through. It gives me hope that mine may make its way to built in the next few days.

rockn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco tracker says final preparation since 09/28/2023, but the dealer has stated they have not received it...
Sponsored