Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco family, it looks great! 🔥
Thanks for building it according to my reservation time stamp! Excited to finally see my bronco 3 years after ordering. You guys are rock stars. Really appreciate you never lying and always being honest to your customers.
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I was just curious how long the rail shipment took from Blend Date to Arrival at Two Rivers?
My blend date was 4/28, built date 5/5 and it still has not shipped.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for building it according to my reservation time stamp! Excited to finally see my bronco 3 years after ordering. You guys are rock stars. Really appreciate you never lying and always being honest to your customers.
giphy.gif

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Expedition, ‘22 BS, ‘23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like yours is at least being moved. A lot of people report the tracker going to "order confirmed" just before it ships.
Update! Looks like this was the case! Jumped shipping altogether though (three steps back, five steps forward?). Strange that the Bronco tracker is all over the place. This is our 3rd order with Ford (and same dealer) in the last year, and tracking the other two we were pretty much right on as far as a timeline and updates go.

Now if I could get a reply from my salesman to confirm I‘d be just peachy

IMG_1559.jpeg

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 4/28, built date 5/5 and it still has not shipped.
My blend date was 04/27, my build date was 05/01, still awaiting shipping, was told may 11th to 17th and we'll today is may 17th and I got nothing, ford said check back in tomorrow and see for updates and then dealer said as of 5pm today he had nothing not even a shipping notifications.... my hopes of having my vehicle for the long weekend are gone, way to let a girl down ford!

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 04/27, my build date was 05/01, still awaiting shipping, was told may 11th to 17th and we'll today is may 17th and I got nothing, ford said check back in tomorrow and see for updates and then dealer said as of 5pm today he had nothing not even a shipping notifications.... my hopes of having my vehicle for the long weekend are gone, way to let a girl down ford!
When you are feeling disappointed and down, remember what it felt like to be skipped over on a scheduling day, remember what it felt like anticipating the blend date. The good news is our Broncos are built. I would be surprised if any of us are still waiting to take delivery by the end of June. We are so close, I think that makes the waiting that much harder. Another silver lining is that we all can save a little more cash. Each passing day, we are a day closer!

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you are feeling disappointed and down, remember what it felt like to be skipped over on a scheduling day, remember what it felt like anticipating the blend date. The good news is our Broncos are built. I would be surprised if any of us are still waiting to take delivery by the end of June. We are so close, I think that makes the waiting that much harder. Another silver lining is that we all can save a little more cash. Each passing day, we are a day closer!
I know I shouldn't be so upset,others have waited a long time, I don't know how you guys did it. Atleast it's coming it's just so close and I also only live 28 minutes from the plant where my bronco is built I could go get it myself, but I can't ugh I'm so anxious....also my dealer said it would be delivered by casens trucking Co, they have a Vin and dealer code tracker, not that I can get it to work but they have a tracker too if anyone is looking.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, things are going in reverse? Also someone denied my FordPass activation. I guess its nice to have some activity, just not the activity I had been looking for.

Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week IMG_8302
That glitch most likely means good things are coming your way. Hang tight….

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

#staypumped, bro.

Sponsored

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That glitch most likely means good things are coming your way. Hang tight….
Indeed

Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week IMG_4479

Need to have the service guys install the Ford Performance Tune, then hopefully we can pick it up tonight! So close!

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Indeed

Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week IMG_4479

Need to have the service guys install the Ford Performance Tune, then hopefully we can pick it up tonight! So close!
How much is the performance tune and what are some of the benefits? I'd like to do something like that.

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time! Did the deal this afternoon and got her home sweet home. I‘m seriously impressed even after pouring over all the details for almost 3 years. This thing is an absolute unit! I know it sounds trite but those still waiting for delivery, hang on, I‘m almost certain you’ll enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

IMG_4501.jpeg

IMG_4506.jpeg

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much is the performance tune and what are some of the benefits? I'd like to do something like that.
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9603-B27

The ProCal tune is $825 + dealer install labor (keeps factory warranty intact). Quick and dirty for me was: more power/spirited personality, I already run premium so might as well optimize performance, and something to burn some FordPass points on. I know there’s a few threads on here covering the tune in greater detail. IIRC a lot of guys were impressed with the changes to the power/tq figures, but perhaps more notably, the transmission performance and felt as though that really “woke” the Bronco up. I can’t really compare having not driven it in stock form, but I can say the tuned 2.7 is plenty for me.
Sponsored