First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The same happened for me today as-well. Checked with Ford Chat and they have no updates either.
I just checked again and my tracker moved to built! Ford did not have any updates either when I called earlier, so hopefully that means ours are all moving to the next phase!
Sponsored

ncheritage

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover LWB HSE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine is/was still stuck in production. When the strike started I began calling around to see if there were any available on dealer lots. Most were already sold but they would say they had something 'similar' for me to look at. I.e. they left the heritage limited up on auto trader without marking it as sold just to drive traffic. I did luck out and found one robins egg blue 4 door. Bought it on the spot and cancelled my existing order. Already delivered to the house.

It's for my wife. She's very happy. :) hopefully she lets me drive it occasionally.

I've only made two posts but I've appreciated all the updates everyone has shared on here. Helped keep my sanity through the process. For those still waiting - it'll be worth it.

PXL_20230922_170256037.jpg