First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat gave me an estimated delivery date of Aug. 22. Seems really fast compared to what I'm seeing on other build weeks post, but I'm not complaining.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they’re arriving!! Continue to share photos as they arrive. Hopefully I’m Wednesday the 16th. Lol that’s my 37 wedding anniversary. She got leggings lol.

Sponsored

Doc_Tyma

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2017 (soon to be 2023 OBX 4Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received the "Dear John" email from Ford this morning (like I am guessing all of us waiting did). I thought when it was "In Production" this meant that they had the parts. Is this not the case?

RipleyG0918

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just received the "Dear John" email from Ford this morning (like I am guessing all of us waiting did). I thought when it was "In Production" this meant that they had the parts. Is this not the case?
That's generally what it means, yes. Has your tracker just not updated yet? The tracker is awful and the email timings are as well. You can hop on Ford Chat and ask a rep more about it, I haven't done it personally but in other threads I see many others have and it's a lot more informative. Hang in there!

MileHighWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got this email as well, yesterday (10 August) but today when I checked, order tracking shows built yesterday.

I'm a little confused. I guess all I can do is hope that the order tracking update is correct.

Ford Bronco 7/31/2023 Build Week 1691776706473

RipleyG0918

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got this email as well, yesterday (10 August) but today when I checked, order tracking shows built yesterday.

I'm a little confused. I guess all I can do is hope that the order tracking update is correct.

Ford Bronco 7/31/2023 Build Week 1691776706473

I should've also stated in my comment above that those "Dear John" emails are not a valid source of information. There have been countless folks who got that same email and had already picked up their rigs! They're auto generated so I wouldn't give them too much thought.

Sponsored

Doc_Tyma

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2017 (soon to be 2023 OBX 4Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I should've also stated in my comment above that those "Dear John" emails are not a valid source of information. There have been countless folks who got that same email and had already picked up their rigs! They're auto generated so I wouldn't give them too much thought.
I ended up chatting with Ford today. When they looked my VIN up, looks like no delay and should be at the dealer end of August.

We shall see. Appreciate you replying.

OP
OP
Tugger5oh

Tugger5oh

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero action on mine and my sales guys is on vacation. Would love to see any status update but all I have to go on is my last Ford chat which said 8/22.

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My blend was 8/4 and shows built 8/7. My tracker currently shows Order Confirmed and it doesn’t appear to be on any railcar yet. No info about the holdup.

Somebroncoguy

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CSX is saying mine was constructively(sp?) placed at its destination (Nashville, TN) today. I think that means it is there in the rail yard but not in a position to be unloaded. I’m hoping it will make its way to the dealer this week.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend was 8/4 and shows built 8/7. My tracker currently shows Order Confirmed and it doesn’t appear to be on any railcar yet. No info about the holdup.
Mine was the same way. Once it was built, the Tracker reverted back to Order Confirmed. Then two days later shipped. Hopefully your in a good spot. Dealer may have better info. But from everything Ive read, the tracker gets messed up prior to shipment. Keep the faith.
Sponsored