Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if this is progress or me going crazy. Added my vin to my ford app a few weeks back just because but it wouldn’t let me activate it until “being delivered”. But today it let me attempt to activate it, and now says pending. Tracker hasn’t moved
Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Zero updates still. Still “in production”, truck probably has cobwebs on it over at Ford. @Ford what’s going on ?

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m in same boat still and still stuck in production.

Dealer said yesterday this happened earlier with expeditions and it was related to a chip issue where screens were turning blue. It was like a bad batch was produced so they threw those to the side and those built after were getting to the customers while some just sat and sat and sat. He didn’t know if it was the same thing but said it could be something like that.

The dealer also had a heritage coming and was trying to get us to buy their used Raptor so the hopeful part of me thought - well maybe they have someone willing to pay more so they want me to buy this used one and that means mine will be in soon.
Probably not or I’m about to get screwed but I’m also curious why last year there were tons of updates and articles about customers being stuck in production but seems like it’s just a couple of us this time…

Instead of tracking build and ship dates we need to start taking bets on when we will actually getour vehicles- if ever!

OP
OP
mjcutri

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Called Ford marketing this afternoon…

Today they said my vehicle is 100 percent complete, no hail damage, no delays, and it’s thru inspections. There are no holds and it’s waiting on a carrier. It had been released to carrier on July 26th but had been changed to TBD without any additional notes.

In past, they were making it seem like a QC issue.

Ford said to call dealership and get dealer to call their Ford Rep. Dealer told me they’d “try to see what they could do.”

Not holding my breath, but wanted to share for anyone else that entered production in this time frame. My blend date was 7/14 but dealer site shows production of 7/17. Maybe we are in the same little batch and maybe calling your dealer to contact the Ford rep will help you?!?!

Sponsored

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Called Ford marketing this afternoon…

Today they said my vehicle is 100 percent complete, no hail damage, no delays, and it’s thru inspections. There are no holds and it’s waiting on a carrier. It had been released to carrier on July 26th but had been changed to TBD without any additional notes.

In past, they were making it seem like a QC issue.

Ford said to call dealership and get dealer to call their Ford Rep. Dealer told me they’d “try to see what they could do.”

Not holding my breath, but wanted to share for anyone else that entered production in this time frame. My blend date was 7/14 but dealer site shows production of 7/17. Maybe we are in the same little batch and maybe calling your dealer to contact the Ford rep will help you?!?!
My blend was 7/12 and produced on 7/14. In the exact same shoes as you. Been releases to carrier 5 times apparently but still not shipped out. If the trucks are build, why doesn’t the status go to built and awaiting shipment 📦

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had an interesting development. I have been stuck "in production" since 7/17. Called Ford marketing and was told it was built and "awaiting pickup" since 7/26. I tried to activate my ford Pass and for a couple weeks it said activation was pending. Today I got a message that said activation was "denied by primary user". Not sure what that means.

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just had an interesting development. I have been stuck "in production" since 7/17. Called Ford marketing and was told it was built and "awaiting pickup" since 7/26. I tried to activate my ford Pass and for a couple weeks it said activation was pending. Today I got a message that said activation was "denied by primary user". Not sure what that means.
Hopefully it means someone was moving your vehicle into a convoy or train!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would guess that there is some movement and when someone was in moving it they declined the request. Only a guess.
Mine was held for nearly a month as were several others in this same time frame. Sure would be nice to know why but historically, that’s never happened.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Someone had to be in the car to deny the request. So hopefully it’s moving in the right direction

Sponsored

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would guess that there is some movement and when someone was in moving it they declined the request. Only a guess.
Mine was held for nearly a month as were several others in this same time frame. Sure would be nice to know why but historically, that’s never happened.
I was thinking that was the case. Did you get yours yet?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was thinking that was the case. Did you get yours yet?
It’s at the dealer and in theory in PDI as of Friday night. So maybe this coming weekend.

OP
OP
mjcutri

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got this email last night. Yet another non-informative communication from Ford.
54 days since my blend date and that is all the information they can provide me? Do better Ford!
1693830592378.png

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
54 days since my blend date and that is all the information they can provide me? Do better Ford!
1693830592378.png
Not even a well update you in 45 days… now it’s we just take however long we need.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1693830592378.png
Got the same bullshit
Sponsored