Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered 3/27/23. Then when the window sticker was created on 7/27/23 the price was higher than in March due to the increase in MSRP. When I went to the dealer yesterday, I was advised that I was paying the MSRP from the March order. Price Protection? No idea. Didn’t ask, was happy to get the MSRP without the price increase.

Also, I am given a $2395 rebate from Ford. Why? Sales guy says it was an incentive for people to order without the constraint items(?) I ordered lots of constraint items and got it built and got the rebate. Didn’t have to ask for it.

I dont ‘t know how this plays in the above conversations, but it happened to me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I ordered 3/27/23. Then when the window sticker was created on 7/27/23 the price was higher than in March due to the increase in MSRP. When I went to the dealer yesterday, I was advised that I was paying the MSRP from the March order. Price Protection? No idea. Didn’t ask, was happy to get the MSRP without the price increase.

Also, I am given a $2395 rebate from Ford. Why? Sales guy says it was an incentive for people to order without the constraint items(?) I ordered lots of constraint items and got it built and got the rebate. Didn’t have to ask for it.

I dont ‘t know how this plays in the above conversations, but it happened to me.
Take it and run! Price protection was the March to August price increases. Not aware of any rebates other than the 2500 order modification rebate from Ford but as you say, yours should not be covered.

RipleyG0918

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got off the phone with my dealer, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow morning!

It's been quiet around here lately, is anyone else taking delivery soon?

OP
OP
Tugger5oh

Tugger5oh

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with my dealer, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow morning!

It's been quiet around here lately, is anyone else taking delivery soon?
Hopefully picking up mine tomorrow. Just waiting for it to be finish being prepped.

Sponsored

YesYRod

Heritage
First Name
Yesenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyndai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m a 7/31 build week and still no bronco :cry: My tracker estimates 9/4-9/17 delivery. I’m in Texas so she has quite a ways to travel.

I’m a heritage edition 4 dr. Placed my order 10/2022 and shocked at quick some folks got theirs built from order date!

Chef ATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 Toyota Pickup Truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a 7/31 build week and still no bronco :cry: My tracker estimates 9/4-9/17 delivery. I’m in Texas so she has quite a ways to travel.

I’m a heritage edition 4 dr. Placed my order 10/2022 and shocked at quick some folks got theirs built from order date!
Almost there..!
My dealership said my Bronco will be ready by Tuesday, and I’m here in So Cal. I’ve noticed how everyone else is getting theirs quick too.

MileHighWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yesterday was the day.

Ordered 5-Dec-‘21, scheduled 29-June-‘23 for w/o 31-July, in production 31 July, Built 10 August, Shipped 14 August, delivered to dealer 28 August, prep completed 29 August, took delivery 30 August.

Ford Bronco 7/31/2023 Build Week IMG_4979

Buzman

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesperson took a personal leave and left me high and dry. Dealer would not help over the phone so I finally drove in and forced them to find my Bronco which was on-site for like a week. Anyway, finally acquired!

Ford Bronco 7/31/2023 Build Week IMG_20230830_182236

Last edited:

Sponsored

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got mine as well, congrats to all and enjoy!
Ford Bronco 7/31/2023 Build Week IMG_9643
Sponsored