Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello,

I've got my email that shows my Big Bend Sasquatch has been scheduled for the 7/31 Build week, and the online tracker shows 8/2. I'm getting excited just hoping that production/delivery happens quick, but I know that there can be quite a few delays in both.

Hoping to see who else is scheduled for the 7/31 week.
Sponsored

RipleyG0918

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am scheduled for that week as well! Good luck!

barische

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

I've got my email that shows my Big Bend Sasquatch has been scheduled for the 7/31 Build week, and the online tracker shows 8/2. I'm getting excited just hoping that production/delivery happens quick, but I know that there can be quite a few delays in both.

Hoping to see who else is scheduled for the 7/31 week.
I have the same order + mid package. When did you place your order? thanks

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our regular heritage 4 door has also been bumped around and last scheduled build week is 7-31. Just logged into ford and see we have a vin # now. Not holding my breath but maybe this is going to happen?

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my scheduled build date just moved from 8/4 to 8/1. No WS yet but interesting to move earlier.

Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi kids! Figured I’d stop by from the 7/24 build date group. It took me 140 days from confirmation to delivery. From scheduled to delivery was 21. So you have a reference of distance/delivery time from MAP, I live in NE New Jersey. Build is a 4 dr BD, MIC, mid, 2.7 Be patient & vigilant. I didn’t drive myself nuts chasing the tracker, only checked it one time, twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays). Touched base with my salesperson every first week of the month via either visit, call, email or text since the day I ordered. I did get twitchy the week it went back to order confirmed on the tracker but found out that meant it was built and being shipped. In the mean time, plan your mods and print out the OCD checklist that someone posted on B6G to bring with you when it arrives. Remember…there are OG’s out there that waited YEARS to get theirs. Best of luck!

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well now conversely, I spoke to a coworker this morning. He is a long hauler from 21. His order is an OBX lux. Told him I picked my BD up last week. Truth be told he hasn’t been diligent with his follow ups since ordering. Said his build was in production 4-5 weeks ago. This morning he said it will be several weeks before it’s delivered due to body/chassis issue (?). Like I said patient AND vigilant.
Sponsored