Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keep forgetting to ask, maybe I should put this in the whole forum as a new question but I’ll start with the fam - anyone else have issues with thier wipers seeming crappy? I tried to look it up and it seemed like others only complained about intermittent wiping. I’m talking about the effectiveness of the wipers themselves - mine seem to wipe good on the way up but put everything back on the way down making it hard to see. I hate to ditch new wipers but if they don’t work….🤷‍♀️ My mom suggested maybe my windshield was just dirty/had a film from waxing but I’ve washed it and it still seems to have issues. Especially annoying the other day when we had a bunch of snow, then it decided to start dumping rain 🤨
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
Mine work good.
Sponsored

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was just getting in my car tonight and heard an alarm sounding, thought it was something on my pager but was different than usual, then saw the" parking brake fault - service now!" on the dash 😠 By the time I was in and started it the warning was gone, seemed to drive fine, we'll see....GRRR!!!! Of course, not at home, dark, cold and raining, but thankfully it was fine at least then and I made it home safe. I looked and others have had the issue, some had something actually wrong, others it seemed thought it was due to an update, and others were told it was a low battery, lovely! Interesting my app says no active alerts and everything is good......

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was just getting in my car tonight and heard an alarm sounding, thought it was something on my pager but was different than usual, then saw the" parking brake fault - service now!" on the dash 😠 By the time I was in and started it the warning was gone, seemed to drive fine, we'll see....GRRR!!!! Of course, not at home, dark, cold and raining, but thankfully it was fine at least then and I made it home safe. I looked and others have had the issue, some had something actually wrong, others it seemed thought it was due to an update, and others were told it was a low battery, lovely! Interesting my app says no active alerts and everything is good......
Weird. I'd keep an eye for any more notifications before taking it in. Hopefully it was a 1 time thing that corrected itself.

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Merry Christmas morning fam!!!!! Here's hoping for a safe and happy Yuletide season! Got lots of goodies to put on once the Spring arrives. @OscarHTX.... funny you should ask about a wish list. I was just pondering at 05:00 this morning and perhaps the fam could help, do I want to get a winch or go with onboard air? Lemme break it down. I bought my Bronco for bad weather driving and it will spend 95% of its life on pavement. As far as off roading it'll be forays to the beach, mildly flooded roadways and occasional treks into the sandhills of Eastern South Carolina. With that said, what do you guys & gals think?

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Merry Christmas morning fam!!!!! Here's hoping for a safe and happy Yuletide season! Got lots of goodies to put on once the Spring arrives. @OscarHTX.... funny you should ask about a wish list. I was just pondering at 05:00 this morning and perhaps the fam could help, do I want to get a winch or go with onboard air? Lemme break it down. I bought my Bronco for bad weather driving and it will spend 95% of its life on pavement. As far as off roading it'll be forays to the beach, mildly flooded roadways and occasional treks into the sandhills of Eastern South Carolina. With that said, what do you guys & gals think?
I'd say winch. But thats just me and I know nothing lol.

I'm debating buying this little guy for the road, I've seen nothing but good things about it and its ultra portable.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd say winch. But thats just me and I know nothing lol.

I'm debating buying this little guy for the road, I've seen nothing but good things about it and its ultra portable.

Oscar…I wouldn’t say you know nothing. You’ve talked me off the ledge when I was waiting to order and take delivery🤣😉.
Was talking to my former Sgt and he said same. Get the winch and buy a small compressor. Said onboard air is great for air tools and air lockers, two thing I’m not looking to invest in. And thanks for the vid on the compressor.

Sponsored

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4312

Got bucked today 😍 Thank you to whoever put this on my Bronco, I know some people hate them but it made my day 🙃 Even matched the right color! Much better than the scrapes someone gave me in the parking lot last week…. Did I hit you????? No I just laid on my horn for fun! 🤨🙄 #buckbuckbronco #buckyeah

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4312

Got bucked today 😍 Thank you to whoever put this on my Bronco, I know some people hate them but it made my day 🙃 Even matched the right color! Much better than the scrapes someone gave me in the parking lot last week…. Did I hit you????? No I just laid on my horn for fun! 🤨🙄 #buckbuckbronco #buckyeah
That's awesome!

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Fordgirl2003, thanks. I originally wanted to go w/the KMC Dirty Harry in gray. Figured I’d save money w/the Roush that I could put into the Diode Dynamics fogs in the MOD bumper and the possible Oracle roof light bar 2.0 version when it comes out. Yes …it will be a “mall crawler” for 95% of its life, but my career dictates snow days R not an option. Need the lights cause I go to work at o’dark thirty and deer in Jersey don’t G A F!!🤣
I really like those Dirty Harry wheels, I’ve got them saved in my tabs and look at them every so often.

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else feeling the spring itch for new goodies?? 😍 (and a hopeful tax refund to pay for it….🤞🏻) If so, what?

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey fam!!! I put my goodies on last month and went to play in the first decent snow in NJ in a couple years today. As far as next steps I have decals from Graphics Underground and ordering others from Ridergrapix to be put on when the weather breaks. After that looking at 285/75/17 shoes.
IMG_2093.jpeg
Sponsored