Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Watch this vid. Could be of use.

Very interesting, thanks! Growing up when all of these additives were starting to show up I remember hearing don't get fuel with that crap in it, all those additives are horrible! I'll have to pay attention next time I get fuel to see what it says, I want my engine to stay happy! Unfortunately if it's something that sits the additives aren't helpful here in the frozen north because they gel up and cause problems (think generator, snow blower, lawn mower, vintage auto that you'll get the death eye if you let it see snow, etc.) The usual, some things are good in some ways and not in others. Thanks for the video!

Oh and on a side note I figured out how to get my MPG to display (accidently lol) the other day and saw it go up to 24!!!! Today driving around on back roads it was at 22, which I'm quite pleased with. I'm sure when I floor it it sucks down to like 16 :ROFLMAO: but hey, I'm a happy camper seeing that! (For reference, no highways yet - unless you count our main road which is technically a "highway" - twisting two lane with speeds varying between 30-50 limits) Good with me, I hate busy multi lane roads!!!
Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HELLO FAM!!!!!
Been busy gathering ad ons. Got my diode dynamics gear in, and my IAG para hex grill. Just don’t have the time to get them on. For a retired guy I’m busy as hell with work. Hope you are all safe and sound.

Sponsored

Fly88

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife and I attended Bronco Off-Rodeo @ Horseshoe Bay in Texas this weekend. Incredible first class experience. First off-roading course we have attended. Learned a ton. Feel much more confident operating our Bronco. Highly recommend!
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_6354

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wife and I attended Bronco Off-Rodeo @ Horseshoe Bay in Texas this weekend. Incredible first class experience. First off-roading course we have attended. Learned a ton. Feel much more confident operating our Bronco. Highly recommend!
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_6354
Nice! I love your shorts bro!!

OP
OP
Isles13

Isles13

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2DR Wildtrak, '15 Z/28 #533
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going on the 5th week without my truck now. New seals installed on the entire roof, and apparently some drainage valve was never installed from the factory. Up next for the phasers.

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy holiday season Bronco fam! You all are one of the many things I'm thankful for this year :) How about something fun - finish this sentence for your Bronco - Dear Santa, I'd really like _____ 🎄
Hope everyone is well and will have a safe and happy holiday season!! ❤

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy holiday season Bronco fam! You all are one of the many things I'm thankful for this year :) How about something fun - finish this sentence for your Bronco - Dear Santa, I'd really like _____ 🎄
Happy Holiday season to you!!! So very thankful for our Bronco family here too đź’–

Dear Santa, i’ve been a really good Bronco and I’d really like Fog lights for my mod bumper. -Moose

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy holidays!

Santa, I'd really like a turret gun for Scully.

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week Screenshot_20231118_232256_YouTube

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
……for no one in the 7/24 fam to be visited by the issue gremlins (cam phasers, roof leaks etc) and for those that have, that their dealers DO THE RIGHT THING!

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep forgetting to ask, maybe I should put this in the whole forum as a new question but I’ll start with the fam - anyone else have issues with thier wipers seeming crappy? I tried to look it up and it seemed like others only complained about intermittent wiping. I’m talking about the effectiveness of the wipers themselves - mine seem to wipe good on the way up but put everything back on the way down making it hard to see. I hate to ditch new wipers but if they don’t work….🤷‍♀️ My mom suggested maybe my windshield was just dirty/had a film from waxing but I’ve washed it and it still seems to have issues. Especially annoying the other day when we had a bunch of snow, then it decided to start dumping rain 🤨
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
Isles13

Isles13

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2DR Wildtrak, '15 Z/28 #533
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving 7/24 fam!

Keep forgetting to ask, maybe I should put this in the whole forum as a new question but I’ll start with the fam - anyone else have issues with thier wipers seeming crappy? I tried to look it up and it seemed like others only complained about intermittent wiping. I’m talking about the effectiveness of the wipers themselves - mine seem to wipe good on the way up but put everything back on the way down making it hard to see. I hate to ditch new wipers but if they don’t work….🤷‍♀️ My mom suggested maybe my windshield was just dirty/had a film from waxing but I’ve washed it and it still seems to have issues. Especially annoying the other day when we had a bunch of snow, then it decided to start dumping rain 🤨
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
Mine have been fine. My mom’s ’23 Explorer came with trashed wipers from the factory. I think they might accidentally get left on during shipment and are wiping a dry windshield.
Sponsored

Last edited: