Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine changed status to 'shipped' today.

Is there a FAQ somewhere on tracking?
Ask ford chat for the rail car # that it loaded on. From there you can track the rail car # on CSX phone #.

OP
OP
Tugger5oh

Tugger5oh

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the railcar number from Ford chat and so far my bronco has made it 11 miles from the factory LOL. ETA Aug 16-22.

Somebroncoguy

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CSX is saying mine was constructively(sp?) placed at its destination (Nashville, TN) today. I think that means it is there in the rail yard but not in a position to be unloaded. I’m hoping it will make its way to the dealer this week.
CSX updated mine to "Placed at Industry" this morning. I believe that means they've moved it to a location where it can be unloaded.

Sponsored

Somebroncoguy

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine just got delivered but the dealer says the private offer from Ford Marketing isn’t working. It sounds like it may only be applicable to people that had a 2022 ordered that did not get built.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine just got delivered but the dealer says the private offer from Ford Marketing isn’t working. It sounds like it may only be applicable to people that had a 2022 ordered that did not get built.
The private offers are for those that ordered a MY21 or MY22. Price protection is for those that ordered a MY23 but for applicable price increases after ordering.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tugger5oh

Tugger5oh

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On other post people have had to call Ford customer service but ultimately were allowed to use the private offer even on 2023 ordered in 2023.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On other post people have had to call Ford customer service but ultimately were allowed to use the private offer even on 2023 ordered in 2023.
Sounds like people are getting private offer and price protection confused. The private offer is for people that ordered MY21 or MY22 that were pushed to a MY23. Price protection is for those that have a MY23 on order but where there have been price increases since ordering.

OP
OP
Tugger5oh

Tugger5oh

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like people are getting private offer and price protection confused. The private offer is for people that ordered MY21 or MY22 that were pushed to a MY23. Price protection is for those that have a MY23 on order but where there have been price increases since ordering.
Guess I'll find out for sure next week but when I asked my sales guy today he confirmed the price I signed on the order form was still good and any private offers would be subtracted from there.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guess I'll find out for sure next week but when I asked my sales guy today he confirmed the price I signed on the order form was still good and any private offers would be subtracted from there.
Well, this is Ford we are talking about so who knows. You’ll have to let us know.
Sponsored