Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will renew on October 3 or so. It will expire again in 3 months. After that, Ford says no more renewals.
Have people had success getting the full amount? My understanding is that this is money the dealership gets back from Ford so why wouldn’t they maximize it for customers, unless the dealer has only so many dollars to use or they can take for themselves somehow. I feel like I’m going to not see the full benefit given its advertised as “up to” with a bunch of caveats.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Have people had success getting the full amount? My understanding is that this is money the dealership gets back from Ford so why wouldn’t they maximize it for customers, unless the dealer has only so many dollars to use or they can take for themselves somehow. I feel like I’m going to not see the full benefit given its advertised as “up to” with a bunch of caveats.
None of the PO or the PP belong to the dealer. The PO is in your name and the dealer has no access to it. The PP is paid back to the dealer so it depends on your dealer and your deal. But to answer your question directly, people are getting the full amount as promised.

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of the PO or the PP belong to the dealer. The PO is in your name and the dealer has no access to it. The PP is paid back to the dealer so it depends on your dealer and your deal. But to answer your question directly, people are getting the full amount as promised.
Ok. I was referring to the model year transition that was given out to people who really didn’t have a model year transition. I think it was intended as a price protection certificate from the time i order to the time it was built but I haven't been able to back into the numbers. When I order the dealer made a point to say it was not price protected but maybe Ford has stepped in with these certificates.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok. I was referring to the model year transition that was given out to people who really didn’t have a model year transition. I think it was intended as a price protection certificate from the time i order to the time it was built but I haven't been able to back into the numbers. When I order the dealer made a point to say it was not price protected but maybe Ford has stepped in with these certificates.
Sorry, I can’t speak to that. None of that makes any sense to me but I know people that ordered this March have been told they are entitled to it. Not sure anyone has any legs to stand on. The only two rebates I’m aware of are the model year transition and the 2500 modification rebate where you had to remove lux, mic, and sas. The model year price protection is standard but the dealer can chose to remove at delivery or reimburse later. The better dealers remove at delivery.

Last edited:

hokiejerm

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up on Thursday. Worth the wait - I absolutely love it.
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0111
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0110

Sponsored

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Toyota FJ40, '14 Toyota Tundra, '17 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was ordered 5/30/23 so I got nothing on the PO.

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But why would they give it to us in the first place then? It was VIN specific. 🤷‍♂️
Only thing I saw was that shipping went up $100 but I don't know....

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer called me today. They talked to their rep and said the vehicle is almost done in whatever phase it is in and will be released to the carrier soon but with the upcoming strike they don’t know what will happen. They said they have an azure gray wildtrak with a few more features then what we are getting now and offered it to us. We ordered cactus grey so I am not sure what to do.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer called me today. They talked to their rep and said the vehicle is almost done in whatever phase it is in and will be released to the carrier soon but with the upcoming strike they don’t know what will happen. They said they have an azure gray wildtrak with a few more features then what we are getting now and offered it to us. We ordered cactus grey so I am not sure what to do.
Tell them you'll take it for the same price as what you were going to pay for it!

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
G
Tell them you'll take it for the same price as what you were going to pay for it!
Going to take a look at it tomorrow. The strike seems real.. workers want 30-40% increase and ford is offering 9%.

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
G

Going to take a look at it tomorrow. The strike seems real.. workers want 30-40% increase and ford is offering 9%.
Hopefully he will honor original price. Even if you had to pay for a few extra items....
Good luck and keep us posted!

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully he will honor original price. Even if you had to pay for a few extra items....
Good luck and keep us posted!
Will keep you updated. The Bronco at the dealer has lux, wildtrak graphic, modular bumper. The one we ordered has side rails and door code which this one doesn’t have which also isn’t a big expense but if they were to throw that in that would be awesome. in all with the z plan it’s a $4.7k difference. I am wondering if the dealer vehicle has a model transition number I can use. That would almost even it out. The vehicle was ordered by the manager at the store who no longer wants it
Sponsored