Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, we decided to custom-make hooks that bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear roll bar of the Bronco. Our Gear Hooks provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc!

We offer two sets of hooks, one designed to fit all full-size Broncos (two-door and four-door) that have speakers mounted to the rear roll bar, and a second set of hooks for Broncos that have a pre-threaded hole in the roll bar. Choose your hooks depending on your setup or run both (if you have the mounting location to do so)!

Oh, and each set of Gear Hooks includes free express shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Please visit our online store at the following URL for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SinisterSpeedShop

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Area Gear Hooks! baseball ba

V1 Roll Bar Gear Hooks: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109448...725a&ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1&crt=1&sts=1

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Area Gear Hooks! Bronco GHSM full BP

V2 Speak Mount Gear Hooks: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109588...3f9d80&ref=shop_home_feat_2&frs=1&bes=1&sts=1

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Area Gear Hooks! IMG_0300

V1 and V2 Combo Deal: https://www.etsy.com/listing/112428...9a4441&ref=shop_home_feat_1&frs=1&bes=1&sts=1
Sponsored

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got ’em. Love ‘em. Mostly got them to hang my fly fishing gear to air out on the drive home from the river.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got ’em. Love ‘em. Mostly got them to hang my fly fishing gear to air out on the drive home from the river.
We love creative uses like this! Thank you for ordering from us and we're happy to hear they are working well for you.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So strange, on my Bronco I only have a screw opening on the passenger side...

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So strange, on my Bronco I only have a screw opening on the passenger side...
No kidding?! They must have mixed up the roll bars and gave you one of the originals bars that didn't have a threaded bung. What's the build date on your Bronco?

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No kidding?! They must have mixed up the roll bars and gave you one of the originals bars that didn't have a threaded bung. What's the build date on your Bronco?
Very first week September 21.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very first week September 21.
That would explain half of it! The threaded bungs weren't standard until after the middle of September. Did you order a set of hooks yet? If not, you can still run a set of V2 speaker mount hooks and I will throw in a free hook for your lone roll bar mount. Just shoot me a message on your order reminding me to include it.

strick23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, and simple design! Can't wait to install them. Ordered this morning, shipped an hour later! Thanks Sinister!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, and simple design! Can't wait to install them. Ordered this morning, shipped an hour later! Thanks Sinister!
Thank you for your order! I do my best to under promise and over deliver. You should have your hooks by early next week. Have a great weekend!

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would explain half of it! The threaded bungs weren't standard until after the middle of September. Did you order a set of hooks yet? If not, you can still run a set of V2 speaker mount hooks and I will throw in a free hook for your lone roll bar mount. Just shoot me a message on your order reminding me to include it.
Ordered and your note was attached!
Order #2429331062

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I have the opposite problem. I have the driver side hole but nothing on passenger side. I got mine delivered third week of September.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I have the opposite problem. I have the driver side hole but nothing on passenger side. I got mine delivered third week of September.
That is so strange! I guess they were using everything out of the parts bin to get Broncos out the door. Let me know if you would like me to hook you up with the extra roll bar hook as well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.