Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 Mustang GT, 2018 Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing as how the Bronco shares the same motor as the Ford Ranger....wouldn't the Rangers aftermarket be the exact same? If yes then awesome, if no then I'm asking for a friend.
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. The packaging and location are different.

OP
OP
Alan22

Alan22

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. The packaging and location are different.
might sound like a dumb question but why does ARB sell a complete under carriage skid plate that fits a 2019 Ranger also? If they aren't the same then how can it fit properly

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

might sound like a dumb question but why does ARB sell a complete under carriage skid plate that fits a 2019 Ranger also? If they aren't the same then how can it fit properly
I don’t know. I do know that nobody is offering a single exhaust kit that fits both the Ranger and the Bronco. If they were the same, then manufacturers would have already jumped on the opportunity to label the products as compatible with both, right?

OP
OP
Alan22

Alan22

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know. I do know that nobody is offering a single exhaust kit that fits both the Ranger and the Bronco. If they were the same, then manufacturers would have already jumped on the opportunity to label the products as compatible with both, right?
I dunno lol, maybe they're just trying to make more money...pandemic and all. I just googled the undercarriage for both the Ranger and Bronco almost identical. But who knows....

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seeing as how the Bronco shares the same motor as the Ford Ranger....wouldn't the Rangers aftermarket be the exact same? If yes then awesome, if no then I'm asking for a friend.
The hangers and location of the muffler are completely different than the Ranger. You'll definitely want to stick with the parts which are specifically made for the bronco.

Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. We've already ran the MRT trail rated axleback and just installed the Roush one. They both sound great. AWE has a system on the way to us now so we'll be doing an install and review on that one as soon as it shows up.

OP
OP
Alan22

Alan22

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The hangers and location of the muffler are completely different than the Ranger. You'll definitely want to stick with the parts which are specifically made for the bronco.

Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. We've already ran the MRT trail rated axleback and just installed the Roush one. They both sound great. AWE has a system on the way to us now so we'll be doing an install and review on that one as soon as it shows up.

Ive actually watched both of those vidoes. Thank you for the insight

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno lol, maybe they're just trying to make more money...pandemic and all. I just googled the undercarriage for both the Ranger and Bronco almost identical. But who knows....
If wheelbase is different (I’m sure it is), then is a different product.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The most important issue here is that any vehicle with the Ecoboost 2.3 sounds like garbage with or without an aftermarket exhaust.

So the way I see it, your question is "Ranger with an exhaust sounds terrible, how do I get Bronco to sound like that?"

So the best answer I have for you is: Keep it stock and try to quiet down the exhaust as much as possible so you don't have to live with that noise.

OP
OP
Alan22

Alan22

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The most important issue here is that any vehicle with the Ecoboost 2.3 sounds like garbage with or without an aftermarket exhaust.

So the way I see it, your question is "Ranger with an exhaust sounds terrible, how do I get Bronco to sound like that?"

So the best answer I have for you is: Keep it stock and try to quiet down the exhaust as much as possible so you don't have to live with that noise.
I'm a firm believer in one man's trash is another man's treasure. Where you hear something you don't like because it's not (pick your motor size) or it just sounds bad in your biased opinion I hear something Europeans have heard for decades and want to change that to make it sound better (in my opinion). Very similar to the why buy the ecoboost mustang when you can get the V8. Easiest answer they wanted to.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm a firm believer in one man's trash is another man's treasure. Where you hear something you don't like because it's not (pick your motor size) or it just sounds bad in your biased opinion I hear something Europeans have heard for decades and want to change that to make it sound better (in my opinion). Very similar to the why buy the ecoboost mustang when you can get the V8. Easiest answer they wanted to.
Exactly. Sound is subjective. One may love something while the other may hate it. For me the Bronco simply has zero exhaust sound from the factory and needed to be woken up. I think that the kits we installed already sound great and are a nice improvement over stock. To each their own..
Sponsored