• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Minnesota BRONCO GOODIES!

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All, I just picked up my bronco YESTERDAY!!! However, it came with some things I just dont need. Hoping to sell to some fellow bronco lovers. IF you want to pay for shipping, I can do so. Otherwise located in Northern MN

I have the following:
Cargo Security Drawer - $550.00
Bimini Top - $150.00

Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! 93AA2112-6B0F-42D6-A7CA-DD7FE04131A8

Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! BB0CA9AB-B4F7-457E-ADBB-826450E25EDC

Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! 0167B527-ABF6-4DC3-83B3-F0B0F1B1D973

Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! 61A164C8-65D6-4800-A812-9D6CF36E9007

Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! 1C400125-93FD-480C-9949-A108F0C1EA33

EAE1B3D0-06FC-44C4-8278-827F2D1600DB.jpeg

E2F23B49-439C-43D5-9B1D-69436E46E830.jpeg

8E8F0C8C-7CFB-4B88-860A-8DE0388F3219.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those bags are for in-vehicle storage. Typically they also come with a harness, is that included in the sale?

The accessories you listed from the ford website on those particular bags is incorrect

OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, Sorry they just kind of threw everything in the back of the bronco and I am not sure what is what.
So based on what I have seen online I would guess the straps come inside the door bags. I have not opened the packages to see what is inside. I do not have an additional bag that has straps or a harness.

Hopefully that answers your question

treyrich

Wildtrak
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 1967 Fastback Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd possibly be interested in the door storage bags, but I think your pricing might be off? Can you confirm whether those are the garage storage bags, or the in-vehicle bags? The In-vehicle bags I think typically go for about $45/bag

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, Sorry they just kind of threw everything in the back of the bronco and I am not sure what is what.
So based on what I have seen online I would guess the straps come inside the door bags. I have not opened the packages to see what is inside. I do not have an additional bag that has straps or a harness.

Hopefully that answers your question
Any chance you can open the bag to verify? At the very least, you should be able to feel around the bag for at least one heavy duty steel strap lock… that would be part of the harness.

Edit: I don’t think the harness bag is included inside the same plastic bags as the door bags. The bag you’re looking for is about half the size of the plastic bag that the door bags ship in.

I’m a little worried that they are currently in the rear pocket storage, located underneath your installed security drawer.

pic for reference…harness bag up top
Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! E88075CB-A321-4821-AF35-93B5B6420AF5

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked. The harness is in the bag. There is only one harness though, so i’d guess the best way to sell them would be both door bags plus harness

OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd possibly be interested in the door storage bags, but I think your pricing might be off? Can you confirm whether those are the garage storage bags, or the in-vehicle bags? The In-vehicle bags I think typically go for about $45/bag
I just checked. These are the in vehicle storage bags and the strap is with them. From what I see on fords website for all the bags and strap its a $350.00 add on. I also see that once you place your order, you cannot go back and add these after the fact.

8D62ED43-4CAA-4114-9226-07633DAD626C.png

treyrich

Wildtrak
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 1967 Fastback Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does that have the strap with it? Looks like pricing for just the bags

Sponsored
OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you can open the bag to verify? At the very least, you should be able to feel around the bag for at least one heavy duty steel strap lock… that would be part of the harness.

Edit: I don’t think the harness bag is included inside the same plastic bags as the door bags. The bag you’re looking for is about half the size of the plastic bag that the door bags ship in.

I’m a little worried that they are currently in the rear pocket storage, located underneath your installed security drawer.

pic for reference…harness bag up top
Ford Bronco BRONCO GOODIES! 8D62ED43-4CAA-4114-9226-07633DAD626C
Not sure if you saw my response, but the harness is in the bag, but there is only one harness. So I will be selling them as a packaged deal for all 4 bags with the harness.

OP
OP
TimberGhostAimee
First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: I was able to determine the right bags and harness I had. Sorry for the confusion.

I have the in vehicle door bags and harness for all 4 doors. The harness alone is almost 500.00 so the price for all the bags and harness is $450.00 plus the cost of shipping (you pay)

Let me know if you have questions

Thanks
Sponsored