Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I liked that one too. I would just like to know how much these are going to cost me. I am already picturing two just hanging on my garage wall and changing them out over the weekend
I'm afraid to see the price tag as well, but damn it looks good!
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I liked that one too. I would just like to know how much these are going to cost me. I am already picturing two just hanging on my garage wall and changing them out over the weekend
Remember that Bronco concept with the opened up fenders, and the cut out door? Just imagine a garage with bronco parts hanging from all the walls and ceillings... different doors and fenders, tops and grills.... holy shit.

For is literally building us an adult Lego bronco.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Remember that Bronco concept with the opened up fenders, and the cut out door? Just imagine a garage with bronco parts hanging from all the walls and ceillings... different doors and fenders, tops and grills.... holy shit.

For is literally building us an adult Lego bronco.
Oh yes. That is happening!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RTR said in one of the videos that they were going to offer versions of their grill with the BRONCO letters.
That's the one i plan on getting. It looks so good.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a close up of the RTR grill.

88E1D2B5-DA33-49BD-9575-1EB0A268B1C5.jpeg
They said they're making one with a light bar... any idea if it's just those vertical LEDs (which I think are their signature option) or if the entire center strip would be light bar? Really hoping it's the latter.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like anything that is concave/recessed to show off the retro square shaped bronco facade. OBX and BB are best at doing this....for now....

a lot of guys are comparing grilles head-on, but i think the most important view is from an angle so you could make sure it isnt too flush and takes away from the retro design. The WT and BD grilles are NOT good at doing this, and the retro design goes to looking very snout like.

This was probably the second most important thing that had me pay slightly more (with probably less resale too) to go with a loaded OBX sas over a Wildtrak. The number 1 thing was the silver dash/roast on the OBX, again for more retro reasons.

Last edited:

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are OEM grilles something we'd be able to order from the parts department or from Ford Accessories? I have a BB ordered but would rather have a BD grille. I also like the RTR grille and could see myself going with that.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are OEM grilles something we'd be able to order from the parts department or from Ford Accessories? I have a BB ordered but would rather have a BD grille. I also like the RTR grille and could see myself going with that.
RTR grille with this

20210419_103401.jpg
Sponsored