Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ?

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone out there can provide the part numbers for both the Raptor grill and the bracket I would greatly appreciate it. I have a Bandlands and would prefer the FORD lettering versus Bronco.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Grill: N2DZ-8200-ZA
Bracket: N2DZ-8A154-AA

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for the quick response. Have you swapped your grill? If so, was the level of difficulty?
I haven't, I just happen to have access to the Ford catalog. It's probably relatively easy though.

You are also going to need the lights:
N2DZ-15442-A
N2DZ-15442-B (You need 2 of these)

and the camera bracket and hood I believe:
M2DZ-8C324-ABPTM
M2DZ-19H421-A

These do not come with the grill from what I've seen

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't, I just happen to have access to the Ford catalog. It's probably relatively easy though.

You are also going to need the lights:
N2DZ-15442-A
N2DZ-15442-B (You need 2 of these)

and the camera bracket and hood I believe:
M2DZ-8C324-ABPTM
M2DZ-19H421-A

These do not come with the grill from what I've seen
I ordered and received all of the parts except for one bracket that is unavailable until mid January. Thank you again for the information on part numbers. Do you happen to have any assembly diagrams or know where can access them? There are several fasteners on the lighting harness I would like to know where they are placed as well as the location to plug into power.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered and received all of the parts except for one bracket that is unavailable until mid January. Thank you again for the information on part numbers. Do you happen to have any assembly diagrams or know where can access them? There are several fasteners on the lighting harness I would like to know where they are placed as well as the location to plug into power.
Workshop manual doesn’t give raptor specific grill installation instructions. So I don’t have any diagrams unfortunately. Removing the old grill and mounting the new one should be straightforward, then as far as wiring, I would just route the harness the best way possible without it getting in the way of anything.

As far as a location to plug in power, that’s also going to depend on how you want it wired. Personally I would wire them to either one of the headlamp connectors and tap in on the parking light circuit. Here is a diagram for the parking light circuits on both sides

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 76FBF2C4-D73E-400B-8234-95165C19E8ED

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The harness has a plug on one end so I’m hopeful it’s plug and play. I may have to pull over the next Raptor I see and have them pop their hood. Thank you for the reply.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The harness has a plug on one end so I’m hopeful it’s plug and play. I may have to pull over the next Raptor I see and have them pop their hood. Thank you for the reply.
Although the harness has a plug, I would guess that early Broncos built before the Raptor probably have nowhere to connect that plug. It wouldn’t be built into the body harness as the Raptor hadn’t been made yet.

If your Bronco is a “late production” 2022 and does in fact have the same harness as a Raptor, here are a few things that may help you find where it plugs into.

I would guess that Connector C144 is where the light harness plugs into the broncos factory body harness. It appears to be somewhere near the left headlamp/grill area.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 6E0B578B-B6B7-48DC-A92C-6C1FD27AB0DC
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 3BCF5ED2-A710-4CB6-98BF-F10E891FAD58

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although the harness has a plug, I would guess that early Broncos built before the Raptor probably have nowhere to connect that plug. It wouldn’t be built into the body harness as the Raptor hadn’t been made yet.

If your Bronco is a “late production” 2022 and does in fact have the same harness as a Raptor, here are a few things that may help you find where it plugs into.

I would guess that Connector C144 is where the light harness plugs into the broncos factory body harness. It appears to be somewhere near the left headlamp/grill area.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 3BCF5ED2-A710-4CB6-98BF-F10E891FAD58
Thank you again. Upon further inspection, the main harness has three plugs that plug in somewhere. Apparently on for each lite. I may have to do someone creative wiring.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have it installed. There is no end plug, at least on obx, so you will have to tap or buy a harness plug. I've tried one and it caused issues with passenger light, vendor just sent new one. Will let you know if it works. Currently just have tied into aux switches.

The only mod I had to make was cutting the weather strip piece below obx grill. Not sure if all grills have that. If you have camera, have to move camera and sprayer over.

Looks great and matches MIC well

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 20221217_105052

Sponsored
OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have it installed. There is no end plug, at least on obx, so you will have to tap or buy a harness plug. I've tried one and it caused issues with passenger light, vendor just sent new one. Will let you know if it works. Currently just have tied into aux switches.

The only mod I had to make was cutting the weather strip piece below obx grill. Not sure if all grills have that. If you have camera, have to move camera and sprayer over.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? 20221217_105052
Please keep me posted on the easiest way to make this work

jodadell

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doyou have the part number of the harness that connects to the 3 markers? or does it come with the marker lights? thanks

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The harness is listed last. Did you sell your original grill?

IMG_0108.jpeg

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Grill and Bracket Part Numbers ? IMG_0108
Any update?