Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like these a lot more than the paracord versions I have seen. They just look more comfortable to grab onto, will be "grabbing" a pair of these when I can.
Sponsored

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like these a lot more than the paracord versions I have seen. They just look more comfortable to grab onto, will be "grabbing" a pair of these when I can.
Hope they still are a thing... The link isn't working for me at the moment.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go on their web site, they have lots of options.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are very comfortable! I love mine. I had the same thoughts about the paracord versions, so I went with these.

These have the rubber molded handles under, but covered with the soft 'hyde' that adds a nice cushion with premium feel.

I also like that when I am not using them, I can flip them up on top of the roll bar, out of sight, and pull them down when I want the handle.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are very comfortable! I love mine. I had the same thoughts about the paracord versions, so I went with these.

These have the rubber molded handles under, but covered with the soft 'hyde' that adds a nice cushion with premium feel.

I also like that when I am not using them, I can flip them up on top of the roll bar, out of sight, and pull them down when I want the handle.
What you described is exactly what I was thinking versus the paracord. Thanks!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I saw in an install video about paracord handles that the rear mounting points are a couple inches farther apart than the front on the 4 door. Does anyone have a picture of these installed like this one I screenshot from that video? I was thinking I might want some custom ones for the front of my 2 door that are just a bit shorter to minimize the visual profile.

E6847E66-5108-4D4C-B7FA-E8831BFBFBC8.png

bronco0311

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone determined if these become a secondary projectile when the air bags deploy?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone determined if these become a secondary projectile when the air bags deploy?
Side air bags deploy straight down along the window. These are bolted in place to the roll bar above the air bags...they may bounce around when the air bag deploys, but they are not going to detach!
This is a non-issue.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw in an install video about paracord handles that the rear mounting points are a couple inches farther apart than the front on the 4 door. Does anyone have a picture of these installed like this one I screenshot from that video? I was thinking I might want some custom ones for the front of my 2 door that are just a bit shorter to minimize the visual profile.

Ford Bronco Bronco Roll Bar Grab Handles E6847E66-5108-4D4C-B7FA-E8831BFBFBC8
You can turn the ends before fully tightening them so the webbing is facing the opposite directions, this would 'shorten' the handle a bit and once tightened it should hold. I did that at first for the same reason you are thinking, but I didn't like it shorter in the end because I didn't like the top of my hand rubbing the roll bar while holding on the handle.
I just push the handles up so they rest on top of the roll bar while I am driving so I don't see them, and pull them back down when I need to use them.

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just found this thread and I am ordering a pair!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.