moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have a 6g group that is planning on doing the trifecta one day, you are welcome to join us. Last I saw we had 5 trucks.
I am curious, if you want to try Pritchett Canyon ,,, we have few people who want to do it some of them are expert who did that trail many time,,, maybe you can join the group,,,, my taught if the obstacle is too gnarly I probably be able to winch my self out of it,,,, lol and maybe that will be at the end of the Safari ,,,,
Sponsored

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am curious, if you want to try Pritchett Canyon ,,, we have few people who want to do it some of them are expert who did that trail many time,,, maybe you can join the group,,,, my taught if the obstacle is too gnarly I probably be able to winch my self out of it,,,, lol and maybe that will be at the end of the Safari ,,,,
I’ve done portions of Pritchett but I eventually got to areas where the ledges were too tall for my Bronco. There are some bypass areas and you can always winch up.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a 6g group that is planning on doing the trifecta one day, you are welcome to join us. Last I saw we had 5 trucks.
The Safari has a run on Tuesday as well, I'll either do that or the 6G group depending on when it gets set.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve done portions of Pritchett but I eventually got to areas where the ledges were too tall for my Bronco. There are some bypass areas and you can always winch up.
The first day on the schedule safari they have the trifecta FYI,,, I definitively want to talk more about Pritcett Canyon with you ,,, I love the fact you try it with your 2dr ,,, So far I might do it on Friday at the Safari,,, the trail guide is Steve St-Claire and is awesome you can get better then him ,,,,

Last edited:

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a coincidence, I will be there with my Bronco during some of those days!
Sponsored